27 replies to this topic

#1 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 05:31 AM

Couple of pics of my outdoor Frisian duck, she started off OK but hit a dry patch, all the soil dried out, went solid and wouldn't soak any water in at all :-/ buried her in my homemade planter and after about 3 weeks she started to grow again. These pics wr a couple of weeks back, I'll try and get couple more tonight

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#2 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:59 AM

Hi Canna, long time no see amigo.

Duck looking good, some nice purply bits, how long till chop?

All good things

TDA

• duke, cannamancan and the old lady like this

#3 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 11:44 AM

Hi dude, not quite sure, keep meaning to get thecscope on her but the wife keeps me too busy haha, I'll have a look tonight and check in. Think she's only been flowering about 5 weeks.all the soil is from friends ex grows so there's already food in the soil, (which sadly kind of means my friends don't flush!) I give a little bloombastic for the first time last week.
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides and duke like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,001 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:02 PM

you done well so far cannaman and they look healthy and pretty,very stealthy aint they i got to bung a few in my garden next year,good luck for a nice finish,peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides and cannamancan like this

#5 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:56 PM

Yeah, really stealthy. I took a cut for indoors, Tony from dp says they do well indoors. Thinking of crossing it it to see what happens, just out of curiosity us know!
I checked the trichs and they're all really dark but clear, 3 weeks left I reckon :(
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 1 other like this

#6 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:57 PM

Couple from today, think I got the healthiest nettles around poking out the bottom of my planter too haha but it won't let me upload them 😒! Attached File  IMAG0158.jpg   1.63MB   4 downloadsAttached File  IMAG0160.jpg   1.24MB   4 downloads

Edited by cannamancan, 07 October 2015 - 09:07 PM.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#7 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:13 PM

nice plant mate. Lovely wigwam strcuture. Got 3 of these on the go myself, dug in the ground. They are doing ok too.

Good to see ya as well mate. You prob dont remember me, but you were proper active over yonder when i joined up there 5! years ago.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides and cannamancan like this

#8 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:22 PM

I do remember :) they'd be better if they finished a bit earlier Eh?! Haha. Mines gonna go till November I reckon.
  • Dekay and The Dude Abides like this

#9 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 09:24 PM

yeah im planning a week saturday for mine, but the cold and damp is coming :(

COuld be an early chop for me tbh, but they will have been 7 weeks flower by saturday. So ill pull em at 8, unless mold sets in.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides and the old lady like this

#10 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:30 AM

Built a mini green house for mine...hoping I can take it as long as it needs to go :-/

Attached Files

Edited by cannamancan, 08 October 2015 - 05:31 AM.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.