27 replies to this topic

#11 the old lady

the old lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 09:32 AM

Very pretty Cannaman - lovely colours - I think all plants were later kicking in to flowering this year for some reason - even normal garden plants were a couple of weeks behind.  I am hoping to put mine in the greenhouse once the Dews are chopped - and mould permitting, will let them go as long as possible.

Good luck

TOL

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 3 others like this

#12 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:09 PM

She's kicking out quite a stench at the min, nice and old schooly. I think the summer was about 3 weeks behind this year due to bad weather and shtuff 😯
  • The Dude Abides, duke, the old lady and 1 other like this

#13 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 08:36 PM

Think I'm gonna pull my duck depending on how the weather and trichs are at the weekend, we've had a bloody good run of sun tbf in the last few weeks but she's doing nothing about putting anymore weight on, if I leave her any more I reckon the cold mould will get her.
  • Dekay, duke and Hot Sausage like this

#14 Hot Sausage

Hot Sausage

Totally Batterd

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 10:44 PM

Sounds proper nasty out there at the mo, if I had one out ther I would probably chop it through fear of the rot. Mind you I'm quite the worrier and he who dares wins.
Good luck man, looking nice by the way.
  • Dekay and cannamancan like this

#15 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:05 PM

Very nice buddy I hope these ducks smoke good they do seem the business for our climate :)

• cannamancan likes this

#16 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:57 AM

Just a little update, shes still going strong to be fair and the cold isn't phasing her. The pistils are still white and she's still producing trichs. To pull her down at this stage would be bad ? What you guys reckon? Also, how do you tell if she's ready by looking at the trichs because they are all purple haha.

Attached Files

• Dekay, hazed bunny, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#17 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:53 AM

hi cannaman i would leave her as long as you can whilst its dry and any sun will all help bulk her out some pretty colours on them and seems more purple than the frisian dew you done well so far,i dont think trichs are purple its an illusion caused by the leaf colour under a loupe or magnify glass they should be clearly visible,good luck

• Dekay and cannamancan like this

#18 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:33 PM

There's loads of reports saying the cold and/or snow is on its way, as soon as the rrally cold temps come I'll pull her.
  • Dekay and Hot Sausage like this

#19 Hot Sausage

Hot Sausage

Totally Batterd

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:48 PM

Looking nice man, she be lapping it up on a sunny day like today.
Happy days
  • cannamancan likes this

#20 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 08:22 AM

Will up date later on , been abuse boy haha
  • Dekay and hazed bunny like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.