• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 BRIAN BADASS BADONDE

BRIAN BADASS BADONDE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 06:24 PM

Hi TGC its been along time since I've been on here I haven't been able to grow for a long time but now that's changed. I've had a plant on my window seal for about 3 month I had to top it because it was getting out of control I've noticed it's got loads of white hairs every where due to the weather changing getting darker earlier and stuff would it be okay to put it on 18-6 so it reverts back to veg...?? Or should I just take some clones and dump her in the bin

Attached Files

• mellowed and duke like this

#2 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 06:33 PM

I would do both brian, nice to see ya by the way.

Revegging is possible of course, but id be taking a couple of cuts just in case the reveg of the full plant somehow stresses it and end up with a hermie (i doubt this will happen tho as a reveg of a post flowered plant usually is fine).

Be patient mind as it will take a while.

• duke likes this

#3 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 06:33 PM

Either m8 the clones would still have to re veg if it's started to flower :)
  • Mrs Willy and duke like this

#4 gavin

gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 06:48 PM

I took some clones at this stage, rooted the clones and topped any clusters of white hairs and the results are amazing, only 4 weeks in veg and I just turn the 6 plants over to flower :)

• Mrs Willy likes this

#5 BRIAN BADASS BADONDE

BRIAN BADASS BADONDE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 06:51 PM

Cheers fellas here's a couple of photos tell me what you think I might just start fresh I don't want it turning hermie and pollinating my room it's a sour secret from DNA genetics la con X sour diesel

Attached Files

#6 gavin

gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 07:01 PM

Cheers fellas here's a couple of photos tell me what you think I might just start fresh I don't want it turning hermie and pollinating my room it's a sour secret from DNA genetics la con X sour diesel

looks good to me, here's my plants :)

Attached File  6 plants in flower.jpg   649.88KB   6 downloads
  • BRIAN BADASS BADONDE likes this

#7 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 07:02 PM

Looks like its in v v early flower brian, so just bung it back on veg. I cant see it being a problem, it will come round quick if its at that stage, i thought you may be further on. But no harm in rooting a couple of clippies either. But deffo think it will be fine if flicked back to veg now.

• mellowed and gavin like this

#8 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 07:11 PM

Here`s a great read about taking clones in flower. :) monster cropping > http://www.theweedbl...rijuana-plants/

• BRIAN BADASS BADONDE likes this

#9 gavin

gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 07:29 PM

Here`s a great read about taking clones in flower. :) monster cropping > http://www.theweedbl...rijuana-plants/

done this a few time never clicked on to what I was doing till now :)
taking clones when the plant turnes over to flower (true flower) gives you a really bushy plants with results between monster cropping and normal clones

Attached File  emc.jpg   576.77KB   5 downloads

I get a few single blade leaves and the rest are 2-3 blade leaves and re veg quick and give you some very bushy plants

calling it emc lol

• 2scoops likes this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 11:03 AM

done this a few time never clicked on to what I was doing till now :)
taking clones when the plant turnes over to flower (true flower) gives you a really bushy plants with results between monster cropping and normal clones

attachicon.gifemc.jpg

I get a few single blade leaves and the rest are 2-3 blade leaves and re veg quick and give you some very bushy plants

calling it emc lol

You`ll always get spazzy leaves taking cutts from a plant in bloom. :)

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.