uk Percy

Cannabis Tree Surgeon

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:51 AM

The title said it all...

I be passing hydro shop today and it be rude not to pop in.lol

As iam in last few weeks in flower. I wonder what is the most productive fuller bud growth.

Really looking for the p-k booster..

What one would be suitable using with bio bizz bloom.

What you thinking?
  • Budgie, Roy Cropper, dal and 1 other like this

#2 SmokeyTheSkunk

SmokeyTheSkunk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:57 AM

molasses will do just as good a job imo - always used molasses alongside bloom nutes in the final few weeks and sometimes a little earlier..

• Budgie, Roy Cropper, dal and 3 others like this

#3 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:12 AM

Try not to believe all the hype first off, but are you wanting Organic or not too fussed @uk Percy??

Most 'boosters' are just mollasses based with a big markup. But B.A.C do an organic PK, Plant Magic have one called Platinum that looks interesting and you could go with the Bio-bizz range if you already use them.

If your not fussed about organics, then good old Canna PK and Cannaboost work for most peeps, you can foilow their instructions or simply use it in flower week 3 and then again 3 weeks before the end. (This applies for all PK additives)

• Roy Cropper, dal, uk Percy and 3 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 11:05 AM

PK 13/14 works great last 3 weeks b4 you flush the plants, canna`s is about a tenner a litre.

• Budgie, Roy Cropper, dal and 3 others like this

#5 usibl

usibl

the be-loved Random March Pixie

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 11:59 AM

Good Morning _ Great Topic!

Im looking to learn more about what I use, how much, how long ...

I have Molasses & PK 13/14

Molasses I use from the start of full flowering up to flush - I use about 1 teaspoon per gallon of water

I know thats light, but its what I use.

The PK 13/14 I start also after full flowering is in full tilt, about 2 weeks into flowering

I use 0.5ml/l to start & build to 1ml/L over a couple weeks & cont until flush.

I wonder if Im using too much too long?

I did just recently learn that I am over-using my Silicon. that a few doses in early veging

is proly enough & doont need constant feed of it for months that I been doing.

Dont mean to hijack, hope this is on topic? Dont want to miss this chance to learn sumthin.

Kind Regards

usibl

I do wonder if theres sum ingrediant in any of the "Boost" products that Molasses & PK dont cover?

or are these all we really need, but also how & when to use?

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:43 PM

Good Morning _ Great Topic!

Im looking to learn more about what I use, how much, how long ...

I have Molasses & PK 13/14

Molasses I use from the start of full flowering up to flush - I use about 1 teaspoon per gallon of water

I know thats light, but its what I use.

The PK 13/14 I start also after full flowering is in full tilt, about 2 weeks into flowering

I use 0.5ml/l to start & build to 1ml/L over a couple weeks & cont until flush.

I wonder if Im using too much too long?

I did just recently learn that I am over-using my Silicon. that a few doses in early veging

is proly enough & doont need constant feed of it for months that I been doing.

Dont mean to hijack, hope this is on topic? Dont want to miss this chance to learn sumthin.

Kind Regards

usibl

I do wonder if theres sum ingrediant in any of the "Boost" products that Molasses & PK dont cover?

or are these all we really need, but also how & when to use?

People use pk13/14 from first sight of buds, but i like adding it from a about weeks 5,6 or 7 for 3 weeks b4 i flush depending on the strain, i use it when the buds start fattening and popping @ 1/2ml first week, 1ml 2nd week and 3rd week 1.5ml a litre.

Their is also boosts that you can get which are more vit, amino acids, carb and hormones type that work well used alongside a pk boost, i like this if i use one http://www.ebay.co.u...e-/181568897340 used at 2ml a litre from first buds to flushing at the end. Here`s a good thread as well http://www.t-g-c.nl/...t-really-works/

Molasses is ok at the dose you mentioned and is maybe better used occasional rather than constantly in soil after a chat with @Dekay the other day he explained why in grow journal, but i fucking forgot lol, check his grow out he mentions why somewhere in it to me, summink about it clogging up stuff i think lol.

Silicon i`m not sure how it`s used in soil but it`s less essential than if growing in hydro as soil already has it in, it`s naturally occuring, all soil has it in which makes me believe why would it be right way to use in early veg, if anything i would think to use it after a few weeks growing in soil when you start feeding the plants ferts right up to 2 or 3 weeks b4 flushing, but i`m not totally sure about that bit, it`s just that my spidey senses are tingling. Using it right in hydro which doesn`t contain any what so ever unless added,  you would use from the start right to flushing at the end and the stuff i use gro-tecs i go in with 1ml per litre. :)

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 6 others like this

#7 usibl

usibl

• Respected User
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:07 PM

thanks jimmi, proly like a lot of noobs, I have impulsively got several items of feeds that

weel not sure why. And the Molasses & Silicon, I started using w/out really knowing details.

So Im filling in my info as I go. I go check those links :)

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 2 others like this

#8 usibl

usibl

• Respected User
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:31 PM

whew the Green Planet Massive got a lot of rave press over there, considering it

already found a US seller w free shipping. 24USD that fair? thats for 1Lt.

Edited by usibl, 16 October 2015 - 01:31 PM.

• 2scoops, duke, fairy and 1 other like this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:31 PM

Do you grow organic only @usibl ? i forgot, i`m bad :flog:  Advanced do an organic version called Nirvana it`s very simular to Massive in that it contains the same magic growth hormone in what i think all the better boosts do called Triacontanol as well as containing all the rest i mentioned above, but tis purely organic unlike massive.

• duke, fairy, usibl and 1 other like this

#10 usibl

usibl

• Respected User
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:45 PM

organic - I wish - nope, I got a shelf full of nasty green n blue crystaline chemicals lol

trying to get away from them - My Fox Farm Grow Big for veg is close to organic I got & I love the stuff.

The GP Massive sounds to have some things Ive dabbled in w house plants & Bonsai ... many years ago

vitamins, hormones, ... dont see much in diaries (that I read) about 'em.

But Ive wondered... this may be a good/considered next choice for me 'eh

I got a 20 year old bottle SuperThrive ... somewhere around here lol

• duke and Joe like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.