53 replies to this topic

#11 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:56 PM

Not sure the SuperThrive will be any good 20 years on lol, but theirs only one way to find out, although i think it`s organic so if opened probably fucked, tis best used at stress full times that stuff is it contains vit b-1 which helps the plant when you topped or flipped or generally abused , use 2ml a gallon. Maybe not that bottle though, tis your shout that one though, but a top priduct that goes along way that one is lol.

• duke, uk Percy, usibl and 1 other like this

#12 usibl

usibl

the be-loved Random March Pixie

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 04:17 PM

lol ... if I could find it

pretty sure Im gonna try a 1L of GP Massive, tho ...

it seems to have so many basses covered.

I go update La Diva

poor lass was on a mish mash of feeds,now last week just clear water to drink

Kind Regards

usi

• duke and Joe like this

#13 uk Percy

uk Percy

Cannabis Tree Surgeon

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 09:04 AM

@GoodBudgie morning trill seaker.lol.

I didn't pop in to hydro store as running pretty late but I will get ther In the week. As there a few in west london.

I don't mind dude. I suppose if I've been using organic should I stick to that or go for non organic. Are the non organic better or just as the same..

Iam using 4ml bloom 4ml top max. Ending off with week 6 of flower.
should I go the full 5ml of each you reckon.
I stop using the grow fert the 2nd week of flower.
  • Budgie and duke like this

#14 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:35 AM

@GoodBudgie morning trill seaker.lol.

I didn't pop in to hydro store as running pretty late but I will get ther In the week. As there a few in west london.

I don't mind dude. I suppose if I've been using organic should I stick to that or go for non organic. Are the non organic better or just as the same..

Iam using 4ml bloom 4ml top max. Ending off with week 6 of flower.

Look at Advanced Nirvana as an organic boost used right through flowering, that seems to be a good en containing lots of diff things that are in Massive organic styleeeeeee :) Organic matter and all that stuff needs to be broken down first b4 the plant can use them were as chemicals can be used straight away by the plant, so if growing organically you need a healthy microherd which will help with bigger yioelds and less deficiencies in the longer term, it just helps the breaking down process along so adding benneficials will help the plant and roots no ends (trichoderma and mycorrhiza fungi) summink like this used at potting up will work a treat http://www.ebay.co.u..._2aMTodGsHFVNOA and keep the life topped up in your feed every week or so with summink like this http://www.advancedn...oducts/piranha/ or this http://www.ebay.co.u...HAAAOxycmBS3~Jh but deffo the first one sprinkled at potting up. Read up on both tricgoderma and mycrorrhiza. :) If you wanna go a wee bit cheaper look at rootgrow mycorhiza granules http://www.ebay.co.u...W8AAOSw37tV9XPC they been around along time and its summink i used for years or plant magic http://www.ebay.co.u...p4XtpnxPX6XwrcQ.

• Budgie, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

#15 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:50 PM

Yes i like tight git myself @badbillybob in fact rootgrow was all you could get until a few years ago of this type of stuff in the uk then plant magic granules both which i think are still top products now at a fair price, the yanks were and still are way ahead of us on that score and had shit loads of different ones, it was just hard to get over here and not cost effective for my tight git`edness.

• Budgie, fairy and Joe like this

#16 usibl

usibl

• Respected User
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:53 PM

so the GB Massive has vitamins, steroids, hormones, enzymes lots of thing I dont see listed anywhere else in

such a "complete" soup gerberilic acid trat somthing... like all the wee goodies bits from a dozen other products 'eh

will it make a difference? (Hype sure souds like it) 

will it replace my PK? my bloom 'base' nutes?

• 2scoops, duke, fairy and 1 other like this

#17 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 06:10 PM

so the GB Massive has vitamins, steroids, hormones, enzymes lots of thing I dont see listed anywhere else in

such a "complete" soup gerberilic acid trat somthing... like all the wee goodies bits from a dozen other products 'eh

will it make a difference? (Hype sure souds like it) 

will it replace my PK? my bloom 'base' nutes?

A few others contain all this type of stuff, canna boost is one and i think and i`m pretty sure advanced big bud and deffo overdrive does, i know nirvana of theirs is the organic version, but the prices are crazy high, you can buy 4 litres of massive to 1 litre of canna boost, i`ve used it for quite a few years on and off when i`m flush and when i don`t i can say i notice a difference. Iv`e always rated massive and raved on about it a long time cus of this. But i am a big fan of using lots of different additives to do diff jobs if i have the cash spare, if not it`s AnB, PK Boost and sugars.

• Budgie, duke, fairy and 1 other like this

#18 usibl

usibl

• Respected User
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:22 PM

the only thing I dont use is sugars. Would I notice a difference using some?

what, how much sugar? ... general guidelines? when to use.

I think you went thru this w scooby not to long ago.

thanks jimmi

• Budgie, duke and Joe like this

#19 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:01 PM

... Iam using 4ml bloom 4ml top max. Ending off with week 6 of flower.

Go for it, and then keep it there until you are ready for a two weeks flush. Then stop and let the plants eat themselves up.

It all depends on how long in flowering cycle your strain has and how close to finishing really. A rule of thumb is to give them their Big Dose of PK 3 weeks from the end, then  a week later flush 'em. But there are so many derivatives and different feeding schedules it just does your head in lol.

• duke, fairy and Joe like this

#20 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:39 PM

@GoodBudgie do you think we should merge this thread with the one allready existing?it seems daft 2 threads on same subject matter? linky http://www.t-g-c.nl/...t-really-works/

• Budgie, fairy and usibl like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.