• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:23 AM

hi all i just thought i would add a little review of our new friend mrbong and his service,well i must say i am impressed i ordered a new bong as mine broke and decided to have a look on mrbongs site well glass bongs i love but cannot have one as my tina who is affectionately known as the dark destroyer of bongs i chose a acrylic type,the choices are excellent and even found an especially slim neck as i hate the drainpipe size ones!it arrived within 3 days of my order with a load of freebies gauzes,skins,roach packs etc all packaged very nicely and have just fired her up for the first time with the last bit of peppermint kush and i like it its just right and was very good price at a tad over fifteen quid inc delivery!

so i would reccomend a look in mrbongs shop and bare in mind mrbong has very kindly offered to give 10% of his website sales to my favorite animal charity that you all have heard me singing the praises of for ages,sussex pet rescue so come on guys and girls if you need new smoking bits mrbongs shop is the place!time for another bong i think,will add pic later,peace

• Mrs Willy, smokin soul, KiefKat and 2 others like this

#2 MrBong.uk

MrBong.uk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:36 PM

Thanks a lot Duke, I'm glad you're enjoying your new bong.

I haven't forgotten all that i said about spr, I'm working on tidying up the bottom of the site ready for links. Learning to code as i go though.

Happy Smoking

• 2scoops, duke and Zipp like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mrbong, review, feedback

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.