Photo
- - - - -

I have awful curing circumstances n nwed advice!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 melgrrl

melgrrl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 06:27 AM

So our lovely clone was dried to early and improperly, which screwed the flavor and made it just torch when lit. I can't use fans for circulation or temp. mod. and have no space in my apartment. I suck atm.. Lol. So how to keep my buds sticky n moist and tasty in a shit situation. We have two beautiful plants that i don't want to destroy. Any advice for a new and modeat grower? I just really want these nugs to be close to perfect for smokin!

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk
  • duke likes this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:44 PM

Explain that again, you lost me. Do you mean your buds were dried too quickly and are bone dry

• duke likes this

#3 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:41 PM

An old way to freshen up dry bud was to put a slice of apple peel ect. In a tub over night
  • duke and Hot Sausage like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.