• Please log in to reply
630 replies to this topic

#21 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:19 PM

Tried this Exodus Cheese oil out properly last night, swallowed a bit the size of a large pea. Fucking hell I've just woke up. 13 hours kip and still fucked. You won't get much sense coming out of me today lol.

:laugh: Thats a decent size bit are you a bit silly like me with it mate :P Saying that had a sensible bit last two nights and just had really good sleeps but could still get up, wasnt as much fun at the time but its good you can make it work for you as well coz you cannot beat the sleep you get on oil ;)  Enjoy your day buddy :)

• 2scoops, duke, denots and 7 others like this

#22 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:56 PM

:laugh: Thats a decent size bit are you a bit silly like me with it mate :P Saying that had a sensible bit last two nights and just had really good sleeps but could still get up, wasnt as much fun at the time but its good you can make it work for you as well coz you cannot beat the sleep you get on oil ;)  Enjoy your day buddy :)

Ye Deeks when it comes to a bit of oil I'm like a fucking idiot really lol, I like to take things to the limit some times and last night was one of them, Proper rocked me and I thought I was going to do a whitey, but I held it together and had a great time in me own little world lol. The Mrs was looking at me like I'm a nutter and saying "look at the state of you", all I could do was laugh. But had a good sleep, a proper sleep if you know what I mean. Still well stoned now, but feeling good.

• Dekay, Lab Rat, duke and 12 others like this

#23 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:04 PM

A good oil guide Denots :)
  • duke, denots, dal and 4 others like this

#24 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:11 PM

Thanks Jimmi, I love the stuff mate. Got to make some canna butter later for some cakes and bikkies.

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#25 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:11 AM

Marvellous guide mate, are the temps ok with the crock pot, not likely to over cook/heat and ruin the thc levels?

• Dekay, denots, usibl and 2 others like this

#26 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:27 AM

Marvellous guide mate, are the temps ok with the crock pot, not likely to over cook/heat and ruin the thc levels?

safe temp is up to 120 degrees, UK whatever is our most common one celsius is it, for THC activation so when you boiling it in water making butter or heating it in ISO you cant burn it, when everything is down to the last bit and you getting rid of ISO bubbles stick to 100 and below you be right, I forgot I was decarbing the oil in oven at 100 and fell asleep 3 hours later it was still there bubbling away but didnt harm any but dont ever spill it on the heat source though mate I spilt a shit load thought i not wasting that and sucked the smoke in................... 10 minutes later was in backyard whiteying my face off so bad sweating on a cold night thinking I might die :rvmp: was good night in end though.

• 2scoops, smokin soul, denots and 12 others like this

#27 Dekay

Dekay

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:38 AM

Ye Deeks when it comes to a bit of oil I'm like a fucking idiot really lol, I like to take things to the limit some times and last night was one of them, Proper rocked me and I thought I was going to do a whitey, but I held it together and had a great time in me own little world lol. The Mrs was looking at me like I'm a nutter and saying "look at the state of you", all I could do was laugh. But had a good sleep, a proper sleep if you know what I mean. Still well stoned now, but feeling good.

I cant wait to do a big bit again but probably wont be till her birthday so I can maximise the embarrassment I cause lol but thats it come friday I will have a lot just not in one go and in one go thats the best for sure :)

• denots, FT101, W.S and 6 others like this

#28 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 01:00 AM

safe temp is up to 120 degrees, UK whatever is our most common one celsius is it, for THC activation so when you boiling it in water making butter or heating it in ISO you cant burn it, when everything is down to the last bit and you getting rid of ISO bubbles stick to 100 and below you be right, I forgot I was decarbing the oil in oven at 100 and fell asleep 3 hours later it was still there bubbling away but didnt harm any but dont ever spill it on the heat source though mate I spilt a shit load thought i not wasting that and sucked the smoke in................... 10 minutes later was in backyard whiteying my face off so bad sweating on a cold night thinking I might die :rvmp: was good night in end though.

@Dekay Lmfao mate ah man you should get some cctv up at your place for your special moments dekay, just visualising you trying not to waste any of it ha ha ha I'm with you on that one I had a moment 2 days ago with my glass bowl tube thing still not fooking mastered it yet, put a small pea sized bit in it and well over heated it almost all of it vaped a bit too quickly, I knew I would suffer if I took it all. Manged to get the lot on came the hacking coughing fit that lasted for 10mins thought my eyes were gonna burst lol had an hr of the tickley raw throat was ok tho no pain at all was so mashed for a good 2hrs before I could be botherd to get off my arse out the chair. I will master this vaping malarkey was a lovely powerful stoning thats for sure  :lovecrazed: 

• Dekay, denots, W.S and 4 others like this

#29 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:26 AM

Temps seem all right Dal, no complaints so far mate.

I forgot I was decarbing the oil in oven at 100 and fell asleep 3 hours later it was still there bubbling away but didnt harm any but dont ever spill it on the heat source though mate I spilt a shit load thought i not wasting that and sucked the smoke in................... 10 minutes later was in backyard whiteying my face off so bad sweating on a cold night thinking I might die :rvmp: was good night in end though.

It ain't hard is is mate, specially if your a greedy fucker like me lol. Not a nice thing when you white out but we still do it lol.

I cant wait to do a big bit again but probably wont be till her birthday so I can maximise the embarrassment I cause lol but thats it come friday I will have a lot just not in one go and in one go thats the best for sure :)

Best thing about taking big bits of oil is when you think your at your highest your not, and it starts getting heavier and your head spins and you get that tripy effect when you move lol. Love it.

I had a moment 2 days ago with my glass bowl tube thing still not fooking mastered it yet, put a small pea sized bit in it and well over heated it almost all of it vaped a bit too quickly, I knew I would suffer if I took it all. Manged to get the lot on came the hacking coughing fit that lasted for 10mins thought my eyes were gonna burst lol had an hr of the tickley raw throat was ok tho no pain at all was so mashed for a good 2hrs before I could be botherd to get off my arse out the chair. I will master this vaping malarkey was a lovely powerful stoning thats for sure  :lovecrazed: 

Top man, that's what It's all about lol.

• Dekay, dal, usibl and 2 others like this

#30 usibl

usibl

the be-loved Random March Pixie

• Respected User
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 05:40 AM

hi denots, is 91% iso ok to use for oil?

or best to get 95 or 99%?

if 91% ok I think I got everything to give this a go :)

• duke, denots, Solo Quin and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.