• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#11 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 11:20 PM

Cooking with canna butter is fab, i think we should have another go at this maybe bake myself a birthday cake. :) @Dekay

@denots the thought of a canna butter shot just made we wanna heave lol

Come on I spend hours cooking up oil and pull all nighters to finish that you want me to just live in the fucking kitchen making different types of cannabis extract for you your highness :P

Cooking with canna butter is fab, i think we should have another go at this maybe bake myself a birthday cake. :) @Dekay

@denots the thought of a canna butter shot just made we wanna heave lol

Ye Mrs Deeks it don't taste to well, but does the job lol.

Come on I spend hours cooking up oil and pull all nighters to finish that you want me to just live in the fucking kitchen making different types of cannabis extract for you your highness :P

Go on Deeks you tell her lol.

• Dekay, Zipp, dal and 2 others like this

#12 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:01 AM

Nice one Denots whats the stone like, I mean is it good for just spreading on toast for medcine daily and would that amount get you mashed? I only ask as for my missus she wants to eat for better health she's not keen on getting the buzz tho, especially after her crazy oil episode lmfao over that, so was after "an amount to use guide" as it were.

I'll be making some this weekend me thinks, 1oz weed to 1lb butter, still got a few ounces of fruit left I could use as it's quite a mild buzz should be good as supossed to have a higher cbd content as well.

• Dekay, Zipp, denots and 1 other like this

#13 scooby

scooby

Fill that bong, spark that joint up, let's get stoned.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 09:39 AM

Thanks for that denots, I'll be using this guide at some point.

Cheers

Scooby.

• Dekay, denots, dal and 1 other like this

#14 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 02:10 PM

Nice one Denots whats the stone like, I mean is it good for just spreading on toast for medcine daily and would that amount get you mashed? I only ask as for my missus she wants to eat for better health she's not keen on getting the buzz tho, especially after her crazy oil episode lmfao over that, so was after "an amount to use guide" as it were.

I'll be making some this weekend me thinks, 1oz weed to 1lb butter, still got a few ounces of fruit left I could use as it's quite a mild buzz should be good as supossed to have a higher cbd content as well.

The stones the same an oil stone Dal, obviously depending on the amount you take. If you need to use canna for health reasons I'd say your better off using oil.

Funny enough I was talking to someone today who makes oil for cancer patients, and he said he makes oil suppositories for them. He said when you stuck oil up your arse you don't get the stone from the THC, but you still get the CBD from it which helps the patients with the pain, and to try to help cure the cancer. Weather It's true or not I don't know as I've never tried it. But might be worth a google to see what's said about the subject.

Thanks for that denots, I'll be using this guide at some point.

Cheers

Scooby.

Not a problem Scoob, glad to be of some help mate.

• revert, dal, scooby and 1 other like this

#15 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:05 PM

I'm going to try this 😁😁
  • denots, mrsDeeks and Cheeseman like this

#16 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:18 PM

Butter looks tastey Denoys. I like mint chokki chiop cookies with added minty, it just masks the shitty taste, also if added a flavouring add more than usual to help mask taste, gingernuts bikki`s works as does loadsa peanut butter for diff flavoured cookies. :) .

• denots and Cheeseman like this

#17 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 03:45 PM

I'm going to try this 😁😁

Your love it bubs, It's great for cakes and bickies.

Butter looks tastey Denoys. I like mint chokki chiop cookies with added minty, it just masks the shitty taste, also if added a flavouring add more than usual to help mask taste, gingernuts bikki`s works as does loadsa peanut butter for diff flavoured cookies. :) .

Thanks Jimmi. Ye mate your got to have a bit of flavouring, Ginger, Lemon, Honey, and banana are my best flavours.

• hazed bunny, 2scoops and Cheeseman like this

#18 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:47 PM

Your love it bubs, It's great for cakes and bickies.

That's the plan, thinking chocolate chip cookies made with syrup or even mint chips if I can find some. Or beat shit out a mint aero lol
  • denots, mrsDeeks, DavieDope and 1 other like this

#19 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:48 PM

Or chocolate dipped short bread but galaxy chocolate mmmm
  • revert, denots, mrsDeeks and 3 others like this

#20 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:37 PM

That's the plan, thinking chocolate chip cookies made with syrup or even mint chips if I can find some. Or beat shit out a mint aero lol

Or chocolate dipped short bread but galaxy chocolate mmmm

Your giving me the munchies now lol.

• Zipp, mrsDeeks and Cheeseman like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.