19 replies to this topic

#1 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:15 PM

with only having a wee grow space its vital i have to have female seeds, just been doing aboit of youtube surfing see if there was any way of telling if you have female seeds, i found this....

if anyone else has any good tips to see if you have female seeds please post thanks TCR

• Budgie, 2scoops, smokin soul and 2 others like this

#2 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:23 PM

Have seen this before and dont believe it one little bit. 

Edited by Ken Erbis, 13 November 2015 - 05:24 PM.

• Budgie, duke, The Clone Ranger and 1 other like this

#3 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:25 PM

with only having a wee grow space its vital i have to have female seeds [...] if anyone else has any good tips to see if you have female seeds please post

I'm in a similar situation, so I buy female seeds to avoid doubt :)
  • duke, KiefKat, W.S and 4 others like this

#4 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:40 PM

me too always buy fem seeds but barneys let me down with there cookies kush most did not germ and what did where males... so just out of curiosity i posted this to see what people think and if they have any info :)

• duke, uk Percy and Dex like this

#5 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:54 PM

Maybe ask yourself why would a plant express its sex in its shell? For what biological function would this expression be useful? Whilst a shell is vital to some embryonic plants its purpose is a container which protects the embryo and in addition it will allow osmosis to happen there by starting seed germination.  

• 2scoops, Monty Bong, duke and 4 others like this

#6 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:57 PM

Also why does he group hermie and male together? If male and female seeds are different enough to ID then surely hermie would show as a mix of the two, with fems, males and herms all uniquely IDable

• Monty Bong, duke, W.S and 2 others like this

#7 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:02 PM

Try it out yourself and see :)

• duke, The Clone Ranger and Ken Erbis like this

#8 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:16 PM

Dont beleive that video either..

You can however tell early on in veg if you veg  them in front of a flatscreen TV. Heres how..

If you want to find a female plant, put QVC channel on and the female plants will grow towards the screen quite quickly.. the males will wither away like they are getting robbed..sometimes in a matter of hours.

If you are looking for male plants for breeding (as they are useless at everything else,) then put sky sports on and the males will start singing, waving their branches  about and demanding cans of lager and pizzas.

Do not put the plants in front of the graham norton show, or a dame edna everage dvd.

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 19 others like this

#9 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:00 PM

hahha pissing my self here, but some nice feed back :)

• Mrs Willy, marque08 and FT101 like this

#10 FT101

FT101

life is a garden dig it 😂

• Respected User
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 08:59 PM

Dont beleive that video either..

You can however tell early on in veg if you veg them in front of a flatscreen TV. Heres how..

If you want to find a female plant, put QVC channel on and the female plants will grow towards the screen quite quickly.. the males will wither away like they are getting robbed..sometimes in a matter of hours.

If you are looking for male plants for breeding (as they are useless at everything else,) then put sky sports on and the males will start singing, waving their branches about and demanding cans of lager and pizzas.

Do not put the plants in front of the graham norton show, or a dame edna everage dvd.

This is fantastic lolz
  • Mrs Willy, duke, marque08 and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.