• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 03:31 PM

Just came across this CNN interview with Reza Aslan, he makes some very valid points whilst demonstrating the ignorance of the interviewers

• 2scoops, duke, olmec and 2 others like this

#2 Hot Sausage

Hot Sausage

Totally Batterd

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 03:44 PM

Yea man, showed me Mrs this yesterday.
He does show them up something rotten :)
  • duke, KiefKat and Dex like this

#3 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 03:57 PM

His lips move but nobody hears what he is saying above the noise of their western radicalisation

• Mrs Willy, duke, KiefKat and 1 other like this

#4 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:00 PM

I was once mugged by a Pakistani, this does not mean that Pakistanis are muggers, it means that some people are cunts!

How is this hard for people to understand?

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, duke and 5 others like this

#5 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:13 AM

Religions I found personally as I grew up to be just ranks like officer Sargent and what not...

So if you asked me my answer would be the same as the man in the video and slippery it's people

Edited by Labs dexter, 26 May 2016 - 09:46 AM.

• duke and Solo Quin like this

#6 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:16 PM

so individually these people are just cunts, fucking psychopaths? but somehow banding together to kill and maim, for what reason, what brings these people together? most murderers/serial killers/psycho's work alone but something is pulling these people together, what could it be? it cant be their religion can it? surely to even suggest such a thing would make a person a bigot and a racist and that would never do, probably just best to look the other way and pretend its a not a problem.

does islam promote violence? lets see

thats an extreme example i know but if your teaching kids shit like this (and there are plenty more like that, just search gaza kids tv) then its no wonder they grow up with the kind of hatred you often see from "islamic" terrorists.

this is the part where you say "bad people come from all walks of life".

yes they do, but they generally arent banding together, blowing themselves up in crowded markets, cutting off peoples heads, throwing gay people off buildings etc etc

so you tell me what the motivation of these people is if it is not their religion?

• duke, KiefKat, Forest and 1 other like this

#7 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:20 PM

Agree with slip.

What we need is a war on vicious arseholes.

Jeremy corbyn is probably the closes thing to an admiral we have in this country in following the war on arseholes.

I think, in answer to your question soul...

People will follow a evil clan when their lives are pretty empty and their egos are pretty large, or they feel insecure. If they see it as a way to pursue some sort of recognition for themselves, within themselves. Or they want to become rich and/or famous. Religion is based on faith in unproven facts really. But i dont think all religious people are arseholes at all. And all people need to feel as though they belong to a group, be that in work, on here, friends, family etc. Thats all fine and human nature. But anger drives it in this scenario.

I also think there is a big element of revenge on what the west have done over the years, in the middle east.

I see it as 2 sets of utter arseholes in battle with each other. The wests arseholes are the ones playing puppets, selling weapons to both sides over time, to make more money with more wars. Without idiots taking the bait, it wouldnt work.  It is playing on the human nature that requires rebellion of some sort and an outlet for anger and the desire for power.

A similar reason why football hooliganism kicked off in 80s. Low self esteem, a need for people to increase their status and form groups under football teams... no jobs, strikes etc. No coincidence imho that the ecstacy culture of late 80s, early 90s was at the same time as almost a disappearance of hooliganism overnight. Why? becuase they now had a group that they felt part of, but was part of a happier agenda, but yet as rebellious... just channeled in a different way.

But lets face it, west have fucked the middle east and so no wonder, the poverty, war etc has made people form groups to gain revenge in anger. I genuinely think that religion is just an umbrella to gather under, a bit like the game of football was for hoolligans. I dont think i can call any violence under football hooliganism for the love of the game.. and its kind of the same thing with islam. They are desperate angrey people gathering under a convienient umbrella.

• 2scoops, duke, KiefKat and 3 others like this

#8 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:22 PM

greed promotes violence   :pissed:  and oil  :D

• duke likes this

#9 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:14 AM

Of course Islam promotes violence.
Why else would it be punishable by death to be an atheist in 13 Muslim countries ?
Why do rape Victims get stoned to death for being raped ?
A man in Pakistan got the death sentence for blasphemy 2 weeks ago....its 2017 ffs !
Also it's not just Isis that throw gay's off mosque roofs.
  • duke and KiefKat like this

#10 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:40 AM

yes it does,  it used by the asreholes that kill and maim in the name of their godl and  to justify the bullshit they do  to them selves

the  radical hate preachers we have had over here, where to do they meet and preach the hatred? in the mosques ! i wonder if the rest of them know whats going on ? 

• duke likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.