• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,001 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:04 PM

hi all for a little while now i have been getting strange things happening to the graphics on the forum and put it down to my old slow computer but after talking to goodbudgie who has experienced similar i just keep refreshing the page and it comes back normal,for a while now this is happening on a brand new top spec laptop and is far worse today and on allmost every post has anyone else got this?its getting a bit anoying as graphics from the header at top appear whilst writing and wont go away and in the message title so cant pm!anyone?

• 2scoops likes this

#2 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:09 PM

No probelms at all here.

Can you post a screenshot?
  • duke likes this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 03:28 PM

Since day one well the bigger pictures that peeps add to threads sometimes i only get half a picture and too put it down to older lappy.

• duke likes this

#4 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 03:31 PM

It happens on the crap little laptop I have. Think it's cause everything does not fit screen so messes up. As you say sorts after a refresh. It's slow and running xp lol
  • duke likes this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,001 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 04:09 PM

No probelms at all here.

Can you post a screenshot?

i did missy but cant remember what thread it was in and cant find it on my computer,stoner memory!but it still does it and i will try again to take pic cos cant copy and paste as it keeps vanishing!peace

#6 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 04:16 PM

Does changing the forum skin make a difference?
  • duke likes this

#7 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,001 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 04:34 PM

Does changing the forum skin make a difference?

not sure never tried it,not sure i know how but i shall try it in a bit,cheers

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.