1 reply to this topic

#1 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 02:08 PM

ok a few of my m8's have got this band on the go, they have all been in bands befor one of wich was mother of six and have got a real good grungy hypnotic sound on the go.

carrot on the drums is just ace, then there is " dave the crim " hooking up some nutty riff's and then jessica taking on the angelic vocal side of things ( swear she is wedndesday from the adams familly :llama:  )

well roll a fat one and giv them a listen (bass set to max)

entroducing to you   MAMMOTH WEED WIZARD BASTARD

• Mrs Willy, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

#2 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 08:29 PM

Nice dark melodies there, kinda reminds me of Electric Wizard in a way, like it :rock: 

Been in a dozen or so bands myself but it never lasts long lol, my taste in music is too eclectic, one day I could be playing doom metal, the next it's 60s-70s style psychedelia, been told a few times I'm a nightmare to work with because of that :rolleyes:

• olmec likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.