• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 01:40 PM

hi all this is my views of cannabiogen pakistan chitral kush selected landrace  grown in coco under 250w hps

right well this girl germed quickly up in 48 hours early growth fairly brisk till 4 leaf sets then slows to steady pace feed needs very minimal till 5-6 weeks then jumps up and takes you by surprise so i would watch out for hunger signs and be aware and feed veg nutes for first month of 12-12 to which you can add a boost of pk if needed.

flowering starts really quick after flip and this strain has no stretch i mean none at all not an inch even just grows buds straight up (mh light for fir

st 2 weeks)which might have helped that .

flowering for purely smoking takes a full 8 weeks and for medicine 9-10 weeks for 50-50 trichs

there are only 2 phenos 1 is purple and other green,green one is more potent but purple is good and very pretty and does not require low temps to colour well.

harvest from single scrog under 250w hps was 6.5 oz of solid chunky rot free buds and 2oz popcorn/trim for meds so for the nearest thing to pure landrace genetics i have yet found as fem seeds and a fare yield considering small light,under a 600w this could be the perfect lazy mans scrog plant.

right the smoke is very potent indeed and long lasting hit starts fairly gently till you stop thinking about it and then wham! very relaxing but first joint/pipe/bong is fine but another you will probs find yourself asleep wherever you was sitting at the time! of course mine is grown to 50-50 trichs cloudy/amber which i would not do purely for smoke as imo its far to sleepy! oil yield from trim/popcorn mix 10ml from 2oz of very narcotic oil 

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Lab Rat and 6 others like this

#2 BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 05:24 PM

Good to hear duke,a mate of mine has just popped 5 of these babies,I shall look forwards to it,BIG

sent with a blast from my poo chute
  • Mrs Willy, Lab Rat, duke and 1 other like this

#3 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:21 PM

Good to hear duke,a mate of mine has just popped 5 of these babies,I shall look forwards to it,BIG

he made a good choice and i would suggest a good long veg as theres no stretch like most or you end up with a little plant 6 week minimum i would say 8 better and she extremely resistant to rot not a single bit even with spraying in full flower several times and having borg attacking,id love to see her under big lights!tell your mate to join up and do a diary!peace

• Budgie and Hot Sausage like this

#4 BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:28 PM

he made a good choice and i would suggest a good long veg as theres no stretch like most or you end up with a little plant 6 week minimum i would say 8 better and she extremely resistant to rot not a single bit even with spraying in full flower several times and having borg attacking,id love to see her under big lights!tell your mate to join up and do a diary!peace

He won't join duke fookin shits his pants everyt ime I mention it lol,BIG

• duke likes this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:39 PM

He won't join duke fookin shits his pants everyt ime I mention it lol,BIG

shame but my younger bruv is the same,any one would think it the crime of the century,but there loss aye,peace

• Lab Rat likes this

#6 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 02:27 PM

hi all i thought i would add a cured smoke report now just to finish the review in proper style,well first of i will admit to overdrying the harvest a bit which diminished the smell a bit but the smell is sweet like cake maybe slight spicy and hints of afghani smell oily resinous but not unpleasant,the taste is proper old school make your mouth sticky inside and then fades to a sweet taste no cough even neat in a bong but only tiny bong needed for absolute body relaxing stoned to the stage that movement becomes only a dream and even going to the loo seems megahassle! not a daytime smoke for the average joe but for the yeild and quality it is excellent and an outstanding landrace strain,also make very good oil but dangerous unless you stay indoors on the couch!the length of the stone is atleast 5 hours just smoking,the oil works for atleast 8 hours,peace

edit found this maybe a great cross http://www.sanniessh...ganchitral.html durgan-citral.jpg-2.jpg

• Budgie, Hot Sausage, SmokeyTheSkunk and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pakistan, chitral, kush, grow report, smoke report, oil report

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.