82 replies to this topic

#11 ryanme123

ryanme123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:03 PM

Dark purple i generally put it down to cooler temps interfering with uptake of certain parts of your ferts like P. But can be genetics too or some sorta stress, if temps are good and everything else is i wouldn`t worry too much, it looks sound to me. :).

Thanks Jimmy I gave em some more Epsom salts to bump the mag up... Everything else looks perfect not even a yella leave..

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  • Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

#12 ryanme123

ryanme123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:05 PM

she looking nice man, nearly as wide as tall????

Hehe yup I'd say 4 foot high 4 foot wide she's booming wonk I'm evaluating the thickness of them stems think I might grab some netting for em lol

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 1 other like this

#13 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:13 PM

ea6bf34b15668b3f76fb263ae68e2b55.jpgjust order a sample of this gear apparently an all in one additive!

I been reading about this on another site and it has mixed reviews in the thread i`m reading atmo, i also been reading around the net and it`s said to be a similar boost to canna boost or massive but all organic. Im a fan of these type of boosts myself that contain hormones (so long as they are naturally occuring and not the synthetic kind that is) , vitamins, enzymes, carbs and more, i think it looks a pretty decent product, but as said it gets mixed reviews.  Myself i`d just start using as a boost and nothing else when you start to see flowers appear. :)

• Budgie, Dekay, Roy Cropper and 1 other like this

#14 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:19 PM

Are you giving her anything else apart from the golden tree and a bit of mg @ryanme123?

Could be you just need a top dressing of food or a feed to get some P in there if you have red stems? But, come on, she doesn't look three bad at all :weed:, and you just got to love a :sun: grown plant

• Dekay, 2scoops and wonkeydonkeymonster like this

#15 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:26 PM

Are you giving her anything else apart from the golden tree and a bit of mg @ryanme123?

Could be you just need a top dressing of food or a feed to get some P in there if you have red stems? But, come on, she doesn't look three bad at all :weed:, and you just got to love a :sun: grown plant

Yes agreed it needs mixing with base nutrients, it`s just a boost imo. Mind you GB he must be doing summink right the plant is bonZa.

• Budgie, Dekay, Roy Cropper and 1 other like this

#16 ryanme123

ryanme123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:47 PM

I been reading about this on another site and it has mixed reviews in the thread i`m reading atmo, i also been reading around the net and it`s said to be a similar boost to canna boost or massive but all organic. Im a fan of these type of boosts myself that contain hormones (so long as they are naturally occuring and not the synthetic kind that is) , vitamins, enzymes, carbs and more, i think it looks a pretty decent product, but as said it gets mixed reviews. Myself i`d just start using as a boost and nothing else when you start to see flowers appear. :)

Lol not into it just yet Jimmy I seen a sampler and ordered it I have been keeping an eye on it thru other sites and ya right it's fairly mixed I've heard great for veg no real difference in flower..

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#17 ryanme123

ryanme123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:49 PM

Are you giving her anything else apart from the golden tree and a bit of mg @ryanme123?

Not on the tree as of yet just getting blood and bone fish meal kelp Epsom lime um few extras there too but pk1314 and advanced big bud for bloom! I love me them sun grown trees too hehehe

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 1 other like this

#18 ryanme123

ryanme123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:49 PM

Yes agreed it needs mixing with base nutrients, it`s just a boost imo. Mind you GB he must be doing summink right the plant is bonZa.

the plant is bonza wanna keep it that way hehe

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

#19 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 11:03 PM

Lol not into it just yet Jimmy I seen a sampler and ordered it I have been keeping an eye on it thru other sites and ya right it's fairly mixed I've heard great for veg no real difference in flower..

Yes me too, but theirs quite a few saying it`s bang on in bloom too and an alternative to canna boost. What i`m saying is base ferts are more than good enough for vegging imho and from reading whats wrote on weedblog if it`s to believed, it`s fully organic and  it contains what i`d call boost type ingredients like canna and massive have in them, i mean it wont it hurt the plants but your just throwing cash down shitter using in veg imho if your using base ferts already, but again iv`e not used it.  Probablty more like Advanced organic Nirvana boost come to think of it,

P.S i think it would be ok to use on stressed out plants too.

• Dekay, wonkeydonkeymonster and ryanme123 like this

#20 ryanme123

ryanme123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:55 AM

8ec5c3cf73a6fe62235fad2e03de600c.jpgbit blurry lads but she's moving along..

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.