3 replies to this topic

#1 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:15 PM

as the tittle states what vape stick/pen do you have/use, any comments on brands good and bad will surely help people get into it more 

i'll get the ball rolling

they other day i got some wax and with no way of smoking it and wound up looking at it i decided to go get a vape pen 

i opted for the Micro G pen, the one for wax and concentrates, not dry herb, and not the snoop dogg one the little black one,

at first i thought i'd been had for £40 but then after watching some youtube vids i learn't how to pack it, and i can honestly say it is good, only problem is you can't pack it too much, which in turn then means you can't fill it and expect it to last lol but yeah, decent hit off it and it works almost instantly ! so in my book £40 isnt that bad to pay for what it is you get 2 pens a usb charger, 2 little concentrate pots and a dabber tool 

out of 10 i'd give it at good 7

in fact i've just put it on charge now i have !  

Micro G Pen 7/10

#2 RastaMouse

RastaMouse

DABHEAD

• Respected User
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:46 AM

Hiya roy, so far my collection is..
G5 pen
Vision spinner 1100 vv
Vamo V5
650 standard ecig batt
Couple kanger tech evods
4 or so ce4 cleros
Kangertech t3s
Isk dual coil
Rebuildable atty
And a genisis style atty

All seam to have a use for me :).. Clearos for juice, evods n t3s for oil/juice mix and rebuildable for straight oil..
The rest.. Meh there alright..

Nothing beats a dab on a bong for me :bong: unless out n about then the pens come to play :joint:

Peace

Edited by RastaMouse, 10 June 2014 - 10:47 AM.

• Roy Cropper likes this

#3 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:10 PM

Pinacle pro
Can use wax,oils and bud
Good hit and taste
Battery only lasts an hour-ish
But I dont half go through my weed when I use it.
So its sitting in my drawer till I crop my girls
Still love my joints though!

R.e.k.

#4 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:28 PM

Hiya roy, so far my collection is..
G5 pen
Vision spinner 1100 vv
Vamo V5
650 standard ecig batt
Couple kanger tech evods
4 or so ce4 cleros
Kangertech t3s
Isk dual coil
Rebuildable atty
And a genisis style atty

All seam to have a use for me :).. Clearos for juice, evods n t3s for oil/juice mix and rebuildable for straight oil..
The rest.. Meh there alright..

Nothing beats a dab on a bong for me :bong: unless out n about then the pens come to play :joint:

Peace

more toys there than what was in hayleys bedside drawer ! some collection m8 whats your fav tho ? 

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.