#1 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:53 PM

Evening guys.

Got a problem with one of my auto's I'm growing. The bitch doesn't want to go in to flower properly.

I'm growing 2 auto's. Both are the same age and same strain. Dutch passion BlackBerry

All went well until a couple of weeks ago when I started seeing light coloured leaves on the sick girl.

It looks a bit like magnesium but it can't be that because I have been giving a little extra mag from the start.

Can't be light burn because she got it when she was smaller the the other girl. That one looks perfectly fine.

She had a slight cal problem before but I fixed that by giving extra cal (canna mono cal)

She has been given the same food as the healthy girl so it can't be a ph issue because the other girl is perfectly fine.

Furthermore she got a much thinner stem than the other one. Even the branches are a lot thinner.

Only thing that could explain it from looking online is a copper deficiency. But I'm not sure of it and haven't got a clue on how to fix it.

I included some pictures. The first 2 are from the sick girl. The last is from the healthy one.

Currently feeding them 2ml/L Canna a&b + a bit of cal and some fulvic acid to bring total ec to 1.2 (0.1 background)

Any advise on this anybody?

cheers

Attached File  bad1.JPG   870.5KB   2 downloads

Attached File  bad2.JPG   813.46KB   2 downloads

Attached File  good.JPG   753.84KB   2 downloads

• Budgie and duke like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 07:17 PM

hi rev is it in mud or what?are the roots looking ok?have you tried a foliar feed i find it a bit of a cure all and does no harm if you do it an hour before lights on and raise the lamp till they dry usualy work for me,peace

• revert and usibl like this

#3 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 07:36 PM

These are in coco duke. Can't really see the roots. But she's still feeding. Runoff is about 0.8

Foliar feed with what mate?

• duke and usibl like this

#4 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 07:37 PM

Maybe it's a random genetic freak, which didn't pick up a proper copy of the autoflowering gene or something?
  • Budgie, revert, duke and 1 other like this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 07:49 PM

i foliar feed regular veg nutes at full strength when needed as it covers all nutrient bases and bypasses the roots entirely you can ph it as normal but im told there is no need but i do it as a matter of course i do a foliar and skip feeding at the roots just to be on the safe side but it is hard to overfeed foliar a tiny drop of washing up liquid and sprayer on fine mist setting soak the leaves underside mostly but all over is good if it colours up then on new growth start root feed again and see,peace

• Budgie, 2scoops, revert and 1 other like this

#6 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:01 PM

If youve not overdone tha Ca and locked something else out, id be thinking genetic fuckwit too from your rundown @revert
  • 2scoops, revert, duke and 1 other like this

#7 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:59 PM

If youve not overdone tha Ca and locked something else out, id be thinking genetic fuckwit too from your rundown @revert

genetic fuckwit,is this a technical term?love it,maybe try reducing light hours @revert  peace

• Budgie likes this

#8 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:00 PM

No I did not overdo it with the cal @GoodBudgie. Around 0.1 ec so not very hot.

Could be genetics... its a new strain after all.

I'll drop the cal and keep her alive on 24/0 till the other one is done.

Then switch her to 12/12. Maybe it will get her going then.

Thanks for the replies all.

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.