#1 AZtech

AZtech

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 05:21 PM

aztech strip 200px (1)

I'm happy to be able to offer a little Valentine's competition to forum members with  a 100ml spray bottle of AZtech colloidal silver up for grabs to one lucky winner.

We'd like to get a nice t-g-c cross created of  two strains members have to hand for some silver spraying ( apparently cannabis plants find this method really romantic)
I'd just ask that the winner is able to update the forum in terms of a diary of the process and  if all going well hopefully we'll see the feminized seeds make it into  future grow diaries too. 

To enter all I need is the names of the 2 strains you plan to cross, A name of new strain is optional and a winner of nicest sounding cross will be hand picked by me on the 14th February Valentine's day.

You'll need two different female plants to do this with. One female which can just be a small cut is sprayed with colloidal silver to produce man bits. The pollen is collected and used to pollinate the other strain female resulting in a cross of the 2

Any seeds created are all yours and you could use this as a way to source a good fem seed supply for 2016 outdoors or stock up on some indoor beans of something new crossed with an old school favourite.

Any type of cannabis is allowed be it photo period or automatics  and indoor or outdoor is all fine.

Entrants just need a 50 post count minimum to enter

Good luck 

Csilver2
Csilver

Edited by AZtech, 19 January 2016 - 05:44 PM.

• Budgie, mellowed, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#2 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 09:08 PM

hiya bach.....but  aint that the stuff that turns ewe purple ?    i`d cross 2 autos for ewe but i dont trust myself using that shit tbh,good luck i hope ewe find someone  :football:

• duke, usibl, BIGLUMPAGREEN and 1 other like this

#3 KrazyDave

KrazyDave

Organic Grower

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:05 PM

What if I already have a batch of seeds crossed by a different member that I want to breed for a possible feminization?
  • usibl, BIGLUMPAGREEN and AZtech like this

#4 AZtech

AZtech

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:40 AM

Colliodal silver is actually sold for it's health properties and people drink a spoonful a day although people do this there is no evidence to show its effectiveness. In very severe cases of chronic exposure to silver people have been known to turn blue but this takes years of constant exposure and consumption. So a pair of gloves and spraying your selected female and not under your arms with the spray you should avoid looking like a Smurf. @ captain beefheart One guy had slight blueness under his fingernails only appear after 3 years of daily ingestion.

@ KrazyDave I think that would be ok especially if another forum members cross.

The size of the female to be treated is entirely up to the grower. A small cut could be used and flowered simply for CS spray/ feminizing  pollen. A whole plant can be sprayed or by very careful selection just a lower part of plant treated and the rest left to bud normally. Care should be taken not to get the spray anywhere else as it's not recommended to smoke silver particles and could be dangerous.

There is a blog  guiding through the process here  on the AZtech website 

• Budgie and usibl like this

#5 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:49 AM

In very severe cases of chronic exposure to silver people have been known to turn blue but this takes years of constant exposure and consumption [...] One guy had slight blueness under his fingernails only appear after 3 years of daily ingestion.

Check this out...

I know he's an extreme example (but wow!) and that occasional handling of colloidal silver is unlikely to cause any problems :)
  • Budgie, duke, KiefKat and 2 others like this

#6 KrazyDave

KrazyDave

Organic Grower

• Respected User
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:26 AM

Okay then, I was sent some seeds about 5-6 years ago by our very own @ mellowed that got bunged in the fridge and forgotten about. All these years later the seeds are still viable and grow well. They're Lemon Haze x Cheese #1 and produce a medium sized plant at about 4-5 feet tall, with very little side branches and one long, thick, sticky, stinking cola on top. The smoke is very mellowing and will put you to sleep if you smoke enough yet doesn't leave you feeling stuck to your seat. This lack of couch lock comes in handy when the munchies kick in, and they WILL kick in. Effects last around 2-3 hours.

The smell is very citrusy but for some reason, it has a sort of after smell of paint. Thankfully this doesn't pass through to the actual taste, and dissipates the longer it is cured. She tastes very citrus like with that classic weed taste thrown in also.

Due to its calming effect, and in recognition of its original creator, I call this strain - Meloso Lemon Cheese
8e8e5c937867f03c3f32035d90efb278.jpg
  • Budgie, mellowed, Dekay and 3 others like this

#7 AZtech

AZtech

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:33 AM

Check this out...

I know he's an extreme example (but wow!) and that occasional handling of colloidal silver is unlikely to cause any problems :)

You'd of thought though that if your skin turned completely blue from head to feet you'd have choosen a different colour shirt to wear 

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 6 others like this

#8 AZtech

AZtech

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:35 AM

That sound really nice and makes you the first entrant too.

@ KrazyDave

• Budgie, duke, wonkeydonkeymonster and 2 others like this

#9 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:17 PM

I've got some Deisel (LSD) and some Hash Plant Haze to cross.

Hoping to get a really fuelly, sticky trichy number .

Which i would call, if they deserve it, "Exxon Valdaze"

With any luck they'd be a potent oil spill which endangers all who consume her.
  • Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#10 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 12:47 PM

Cool comp,might have something to add.
  • Budgie and AZtech like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.