11 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 07:42 PM

Evening!

Please welcome a new sponsor to the forum. As usual we are not asking money from our sponsors, but providing you guys with some benefits/freebies.

What benefits/freebies i hear you say? Well we hope to form a long term friendship with SunplusLed and MAY be able to get a free lamp for a lucky individual in 2016. Watch this space. A couple of the mods are also testing 2 out :) So you can see how they fare with diaries in here.

So what are these lights then? well a few of you may recognise this one.. but they are the latest technology made by a rep manufacturer now branching out on their own.

I am sure that the maker of the lamps will be here shortly and is a member here. 

Its all early days but initial results from them look very promising indeed. 

You can browse their site at www.SunPlusLed.com.

We have made a seperate forum like we did for Mr Bong and the others, so this is the place for all SunPlusLed stuff. Diaries, questions, discussions, group buy discussions etc etc. 

And heres a pic of one of the badboys.

On behalf of the forum, a big thanks to all those who made it possible. You know who you are and we welcome the new sponsor warmly.

post-4-0-61334100-1453750193.jpg

Attached File  H8 è®ºå ›(01-14-08-37-23).jpg   285.99KB   11 downloads

• Budgie, mellowed, Adam Bomb and 14 others like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:15 PM

A big thanks for getting this sorted out yes peeps and also a big thanks to SunplusLED for opportunity of growing with them. :nice:

Here`s a link to my grow with them http://www.t-g-c.nl/...-led-adventure/ :joint:

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, revert and 9 others like this

#3 BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:41 PM

Great stuff sunplus, long may the friendship continue,I look forwards to seeing how the grows pan out but so far so good it looks like!!!BIG

sent with a blast from my poo chute
  • Mrs Willy, Budgie, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#4 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 01:44 PM

A big thanks for getting this sorted out yes peeps and also a big thanks to SunplusLED for opportunity of growing with them.  :nice:

Here`s a link to my grow with them  http://www.t-g-c.nl/...-rdwc/?p=133342

There's a bit of deja vu going on somewhere lol.

• Budgie, 2scoops and olmec like this

#5 Bazza Daley

Bazza Daley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 12:49 PM

How much are they? I can't find a price anywhere on their website
  • Budgie and denots like this

#6 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 12:59 PM

The manufacturer has asked us to not publicise the prices as such for now. But, We can get them at a very very good price for tgc members, and good eggs we are, can pass all the savings on to you. We are not really bothered about taking a cut at all.
Give us a week or so to work out the delivery costs and we will let you know. Theyre a bit heavy lol. I can say that they good value compared to equivalent models out there.
  • 2scoops, Zipp, denots and 4 others like this

#7 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:12 PM

duw duw they look posh ennit  :football:

• 2scoops, Zipp, denots and 1 other like this

#8 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:41 PM

sunplusled , what area does 1 led panel cover ( the one above ) :nod:

• 2scoops and denots like this

#9 Bazza Daley

Bazza Daley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:05 PM

I'm interested in them and I'm also interested in the discount!

Please pm when you can when you know. I am a model of discretion
  • Budgie, 2scoops and denots like this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 02:43 PM

sunplusled , what area does 1 led panel cover ( the one above ) :nod:

It will cover 1metre square quite easily set around 18 t0 20 inches in bloom above the canopy i found if i go closer the buds start bleaching up, it would cover 1.2 metre square as well set around 25 inches without the worry of bleaching buds like it does slightly at 20inches, it`s more direct light over an HPS so is kinda pointed straight down from the panel . One thing i have noticed is if you leave buds in what you will notice look quite shaded areas compared to those in that light beam, the buds are quite a bit lesser than ones in lets call it the light beam lol, so in a way raIsing it does create a more intense light for those outer buds although you will lose a bit of the light intensity on the inner buds, a bit of ying n yang i suppose . This picture explains better than i could do.

led2

You would smash it with Horus 12 Zipp in a 1.2m square but the Horus 8 would still do you a good job as well imo.

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Zipp and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LED, Sponsor, light

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.