9 replies to this topic

#1 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:06 PM

Heres my initial, and ongoing, review for the Airizer extreme Q. Purchased from amazon for £129.99 but can be found cheaper. Package arrived in 2 days so happy days. 

Unboxing and initial thoughts.

Really well packaged, nothings going to break. The base unit is light but seeing as all it has inside is a small fan, a thermostat and a small coil heater its ok I suppose. Probably wouldnt take a really good stoner accident but hey what stuff does nowadays. Price is pretty hefty for the reality of what it is but as they say the proofs in the pudding. Comes with good attachments that instantly makes your house look like a breaking bad film set, cool or not you decide. Instructions for a pot pourri machine and first thing I did was use it for that, its crap for that so dont buy it for pot pourri. Its like legal highs, dont feed them to your plants. We used to call spades spades and plant food plant food but I guess the kids of today have deintelectualised normality.

Looks ok though and matches my PC so the babylon will probably think its a modem and wont capture it. They will however probably charge you in possession of class A paraphenalia and look up your anus. A small pleasurable price to pay for some but for others an uncomfortable liberty.

[attachment=29410:DSCF5033.JPG][attachment=29411:DSCF5034.JPG][attachment=29412:DSCF5036.JPG][attachment=29413:DSCF5037.JPG][attachment=29414:DSCF5039.JPG]

[attachment=29415:DSCF5040.JPG][attachment=29416:DSCF5041.JPG][attachment=29417:DSCF5042.JPG]

Brought this vaporiser because I gave up smoking tobacco a few years back and now my chest is bad from weed only joints. Hopefully this will help. It does bags and tube and after doing 3 bags Im quite impressed and a tad stoned. Im not sure my weed will last longer but this thing will mean I can have weed more often now than joints. It has adjustable temperature setting. The remotes dead handy and make you feel like an evil bond villan. 

jUST LOADED IT UP AND SET IT TO 190C AND SET THE CONTROLS TO THE HEART OF THE SUN. 

Love it I now feel like a very stoned Goldfinger in charge of my own breaking bad lab.I reckon I will be so stoned on this I wont miss my joints. Some more bags of fun I think.

Vape temps, ta jimmi

http://www.zamnesia....es-for-cannabis

Edited by Ken Erbis, 28 January 2016 - 05:16 PM.

• Budgie, 2scoops, smokin soul and 4 others like this

#2 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:30 PM

looks good Ken enjoy buddie been vapeing for a while now as ive chucked the fags as well

got a volcano but 300 quid for it though but if not smokeing its paid for in a month

Ps think you could do with a new grinder as the dryer and finer the grind the better it is as far as the mrs says

and she knows everything lol :D :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• Budgie, duke, Paulie and 1 other like this

#3 Paulie

Paulie

old git!

• Respected User
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:33 PM

Hi Ken....lol at breaking bad😂.i've had 1 of these for about a year now and i love it...dont use it as much i should but when it comes out the box its out for the day innit lol...gets me well mashed and very giggly on times.be careful using them long glass tubes into the bag,they break very easily mate.there should be a 90 degree angled 1,i use that.cost me 149 with free next day del.from vapefiend.
Happy vapourizing fella....

Coming to think about it,Zephyrs got 1 as well☺
  • duke, Zipp and Ken Erbis like this

#4 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:46 PM

Cheers zipp,

I reckon this should pay for itself. Im well impressed and onto bag 5. I figure I will make canna butter with the weed that comes out meaning I will be a lot more stoned than I used to be and stoned permanently before. This is the 1st time Ive properly vapourised. I saw it in the Dam years ago with canna bags but thought it looked like a gimic. I think if you were a tobacco smoker you wouldnt be happy with the hit for good reasons. But I think the transition from cannabis leaf and bud joints to vaping is going to be pretty easy for me. 

Thanks to the Oracle for the advice on the grinder, I will look out for shiny new grinder. Took me years to put my weed in a grinder. You take all that time and care growing it and someone comes and squashes it into a grinder and mascerates it to pieces. For decades I hand pulled pieces of my delicate precious buds at prescribed amounts into joints. Now I just bung it in a grinder.

Another tube de la fun may.

• Budgie, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#5 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:54 PM

I prefered to just use the whip connected instead of bags after a while cus it did my head in holding my thumb over the hole to the bag so no vapor escaped lol.

• Budgie, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#6 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 06:30 PM

Cheers Paulie I saw these glass bits are prone to breaking but good to see a range of spares available. 

I prefered to just use the whip connected instead of bags after a while cus it did my head in holding my thumb over the hole to the bag so no vapor escaped lol.

Can see where youre coming from jimmi, they need a stopper or something. 

• 2scoops likes this

#7 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:45 PM

A tip, if you're using the whip: Don't put the weed in the bowl like you would when using a bag — pack the elbow instead.

There's already a screen in there, which stops it getting too far up the tube, and a nice-sized amount fits comfortably.

You'll get much more satisfying (and effective) hits this way :)
  • Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#8 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:23 PM

A tip, if you're using the whip: Don't put the weed in the bowl like you would when using a bag — pack the elbow instead.

There's already a screen in there, which stops it getting too far up the tube, and a nice-sized amount fits comfortably.

You'll get much more satisfying (and effective) hits this way :)

Havent used the whip yet but when I do I will give it a go. I was looking at oven bags as replacement bags as I can see these ones getting well used. Have vaped a couple of g so far. Very enjoyable and only a bit of coughing.

• Budgie, 2scoops and duke like this

#9 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:27 PM

oooops

Edited by captain beefheart, 28 January 2016 - 10:28 PM.

• duke and Ken Erbis like this

#10 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:15 PM

Coughing loads this morning. A few bags and very stoned. I tried the whip and dont like it much prefer the bags. Only thing with them is you look like a glue sniffer; of the thixofix type rather than the evo stick type. Really caned it yesterday and quite happy with it. Not missing a joint at all. Smoked about a g of weed today so quite a reduction. 

• Budgie, 2scoops and duke like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.