73 replies to this topic

#21 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:54 PM

Another week, no rush to flower these but I did pot up today.

Bubbas gift 1st then truthband

[attachment=31934:DSCF9281.JPG][attachment=31935:DSCF9282.JPG]

[attachment=31936:DSCF9284.JPG][attachment=31937:DSCF9285.JPG]

Edited by Ken Erbis, 12 March 2016 - 05:54 PM.

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#22 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,610 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:04 PM

Are those the b4 potting up piccies m8 ? :P

• Dekay and duke like this

#23 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:16 PM

Are those the b4 potting up piccies m8 ? :P

Na after potting up jimmi, could have left them but it meant watering them more often in smaller pots.

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

#24 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:30 PM

Bubbas gift

[attachment=32591:IMG_0087.JPG][attachment=32592:IMG_0088.JPG]

Truthband

[attachment=32593:IMG_0089.JPG][attachment=32594:IMG_0090.JPG]

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#25 Joe

Joe

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:29 PM

Hey ken, just popped in again. ur bubbas gift looks to be growing as slowly as mine. What's with the light green at the edge of the leaves? Have you fed anything yet? Cheers bro, just wondering as I haven't fed yet.
  • duke and Ken Erbis like this

#26 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:32 PM

Hi joe, the leaf colour is probably calcium or mag or maybe ph. Its being fed same as all my other plants regardless of whether theyre in flower or veg. Bubbas gift is quite possibly the slowest plant I have ever grown. Maybe good things come in little packages but I have a feeling I wont be growing it again unless a miracle happens in flower.

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 1 other like this

#27 Joe

Joe

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:59 PM

I haven't fed anything yet. It's only in biobizz light mix. Gonna wait til it looks a bit hungry before adding anything. I agree, mines up 24 days and it's still only 5" tall or small.. Not sure about my whole 2foot veg plan, might have to rethink that one. Good to have another one to compare with and to know mines not the only dwarf in town :)
  • Dekay, smokin soul and Ken Erbis like this

#28 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:04 PM

I think the best way forward with these is to bend them over like  a n shape so lower buds are exposed and apical dominance is broken, should give a nice little bush. However no guarantee that this thing likes its apical dominance broken, they might be single cola plants. I will bend mind over tomorrow to show what I mean. Looks like Ive picked it out once from the pic, I just do things without memory for some reason.

Just looked at this diary start, this bubbas been in nearly 8 weeks, looks like a contender for my metre scrog

Edited by Ken Erbis, 22 March 2016 - 11:09 PM.

• Budgie, Dekay and Joe like this

#29 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:42 PM

I haven't fed anything yet. It's only in biobizz light mix. Gonna wait til it looks a bit hungry before adding anything. I agree, mines up 24 days and it's still only 5" tall or small.. Not sure about my whole 2foot veg plan, might have to rethink that one. Good to have another one to compare with and to know mines not the only dwarf in town :)

Maybe if they growing slowly are you still going to top yours and set it back a week or two, maybe they need to establish a good root base first, bubba kush was a slow one though and not very fruitful (with 4-5 week veg) although very tasty, I think I would wait till its a few inches high lol, also they all in small pots maybe they need some room to grow bigger, maybe pot up in a week if you just done it and hang ho on topping till its gotten bigger, I told ya this was gonna be an 8 week veg you got get it big enough by then, I use to have to grow black domina 12 weeks veg to get a decent amount off her what a pain that was but such a good smoke I had to do it again and again. I just chuntering on now, smoking the new blueberry and seems stronger than the soil grown one but was also stickier and had a brand new bulb, realise I chuntering then do it again :P

• 2scoops, Joe and Ken Erbis like this

#30 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:42 PM

Is chuntering a word dont sound right lol.

• 2scoops, Joe and Ken Erbis like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.