119 replies to this topic

#21 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:30 PM

I try not to over-complicate things  where possible :)

But, good idea, so, if the prize hasn't been claimed by May31st I will re-run the random generator, this time with one of those really thick elastic bands and pick another winner. How does that sound @jimmi2scoops?

• 2scoops, smokin soul, weedtroll and 3 others like this

#22 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:35 PM

I try not to over-complicate things  where possible :)

But, good idea, so, if the prize hasn't been claimed by May31st I will re-run the random generator, this time with one of those really thick elastic bands and pick another winner. How does that sound @jimmi2scoops?

Yes yes yes ok, i just thinking quite alot of peeps come on make a few posts never to be seen again. I also like keeping you on your toes :)

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, smokin soul and 4 others like this

#23 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:58 PM

Yes yes yes ok, i just thinking quite alot of peeps come on make a few posts never to be seen again. I also like keeping you on your toes :)

oh aye, and who the f**k do you think I am? Rudolph bloody Nuryev? :P Just don't spill the beans on my fetish for skin tight leggings and velvet cod-pieces :deviltoker:

• Mrs Willy, 2scoops, smokin soul and 3 others like this

#24 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 01:03 PM

I was thinking more along the lines of his dance partner @Budgie, you big wet fanny. :rofl1:

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, smokin soul and 3 others like this

#25 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 01:06 PM

I was thinking more along the lines of his dance partner @Budgie, you big wet fanny. :rofl1:

I was dry as a saharan granny mate, until you showed up....."oooh jimmi, your buds make me sooo moist"....I'll get my coat

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#26 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 01:08 PM

Congrats to buddub :)

Hope too see more people posting up.
Always plenty of advice and encouragement here on the circle.
Post up any questions or queries you have. Always someone willing to help out.
So get posting folks. No such thing as stupid questions ;)
  • Budgie, 2scoops, smokin soul and 3 others like this

#27 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 01:24 PM

I was dry as a saharan granny mate, until you showed up....."oooh jimmi, your buds make me sooo moist"....I'll get my coat

Talking of buds i`ve been smoking the blueberry since last week, man its not bad , tastes and stinks lovely but tis a well mellow buzz compared to others i`ve smoked and last abillity of that buzz int long at all, it may need a week or two`s curing ferk knows tbh, but trich production is well minimal compared to others ive grown and its not till you crack a bud open and get a scope out that you can notice that. Summing up its a lovely tasting and stinking bud with a mellow buzz that doesn`t last long enough.

• Budgie, Dekay, smokin soul and 3 others like this

#28 SyRaX

SyRaX

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:17 PM

Do we need to post here to get entered? :)

• Budgie, smokin soul, weedtroll and 2 others like this

#29 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 07:23 PM

No mate, just post around the site, I didn't even know about the comp until after I won lol :lol:

@jimmi2scoops I've never grown the blueberry myself but I've noticed from the bits I've had that she's a little shy with the trichs, and the buzz is a bit short lived. Lovely taste and smell, but I reckon a blueberry leaning hybrid might be the way forward to get round the lack of trichs for concentrates and the length of the high, best of both worlds :barmy:

ATB
  • Budgie, 2scoops, smokin soul and 2 others like this

#30 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 07:33 PM

No mate, just post around the site, I didn't even know about the comp until after I won lol :lol:

@jimmi2scoops I've never grown the blueberry myself but I've noticed from the bits I've had that she's a little shy with the trichs, and the buzz is a bit short lived. Lovely taste and smell, but I reckon a blueberry leaning hybrid might be the way forward to get round the lack of trichs for concentrates and the length of the high, best of both worlds :barmy:

ATB

I`ve  been chatting and apparently not all pheno`s are like that and some blueberry can proper put you down, i was smoking some recently at a party and it was by the same seed breeder, it was fucking lovely, but this one well its morea chilled smoke, might be my tollerance has risen a bit with it ferk knows tbh.

Blue venom by G13 labs, white widow x blueberry is a really nice smoke, knockout stuff, like chewing a lemon too. :).

• Budgie, Dekay, weedtroll and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dutch Passion, Free Seeds, Win, Newbies, with farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.