228 replies to this topic

#1 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:45 PM

As the tittle suggest's all things fishing in here. 

thought i'd start one as i noticed Notorious W.D had left it out, (tut tut lol) 

i fish only for carp, big carp if i can ! so far this season i've had a fair share of mid to upper 20lb mirrors, and a common pb of 33lb, got a ticket for a water near to me and only really fish there now, don't go traveling round the country paying £25 a night to fish pressured waters no more, occasionally i go on the odd social but not that often any more, i find solo fishing gets me the best results, oh and i'm not a bivvy slag who takes everything and the kitchen sink ! i travel light i do. 

the fish are spawning on the lake at the mo so i'm gonna leave it for a few weeks then get back on it, will check in here with catch reports from time to time.

remember this is a thread for any type of fishing, sea, course, match, so get involved 

Roy  :smoked:

• Eggbox, Mrs Willy, CocoMonkey and 5 others like this

#2 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:30 AM

on my own then 

rivers opened today too !

• Paulie and Horse Badorties like this

#3 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:34 PM

I am of out on the rivers this evening chucking small river lures round for perch and maybe pike and chub . This is the plan

Paul
  • Roy Cropper, Paulie and Horse Badorties like this

#4 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:39 PM

nice one, i'm out thursday for a night or 2 ! 

#5 Eggbox

Eggbox

Radministrator

• Sleeping Mods
  • 679 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:56 PM

I do like a bit of fishing - but it doesn't go much further than: "I caught one, it was about yay big and could have been a salmon maybe?"

Thankfully loads of rivers and beaches for me to play on here. Got a load of fluffchucking friends but that's a bit too fiddly for me. I prefer a good ol' bit of lead.

Definitely not the most technical.. Will try make up for it by posting pictures next time I'm out :smokie:

• Mrs Willy, Roy Cropper, The Clone Ranger and 2 others like this

#6 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

just back in , my lad had a tiny jack pike about 2lb i blanked lol beat by a 7 year old lol 

paul

• Roy Cropper, Paulie and Horse Badorties like this

#7 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:57 PM

beach caster here :) or feeder fishing :)

• Horse Badorties likes this

#8 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 08:01 PM

i do it all, beach / harbour work when at our caravan at bridlington, boat fishing out whitby. barble and perch fishing in summer, pike through winter

#9 Tezza

Tezza

Has clean fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

Im a carp a pike angler, not been since last oct though :(. But just joined a new syndicate £300 a year and im all booked to go on Sunday till prob Wednesday :). After my mate talked me into joining he tells me 1 bloke did over 55 nights without a take ffs, whats the betting's i beat that pmsl.

• Roy Cropper, The Clone Ranger, Paulie and 1 other like this

#10 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:39 PM

anglers and danglers tezza lol i aint been out since early june, fished a match too, (carp match), came 2nd but had biggest fish, 23lb mirror ! still won £50 ! 

for me its been too hot for it lately but saying that, one of the big girls came out last week 36lb she was ! and it was his first fish out the lake ! so tezza you could land a baby whale and piss everyone off lol

best of luck m8

Roy :smoked:

• Tezza and Paulie like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.