gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 09:59 AM

hi green circle some bad news this morning

went down to water my plants and the padlocks been done :(

don't know what to make of this as nothing else has been touched, my first thoughts are somebody taking pictures to report me

or there coming back in a few weeks

don't think it matters but one thing I know for sure is I have to get rid of the plants :(

• Budgie, mellowed, 2scoops and 7 others like this

#2 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 10:08 AM

I no up here they do that, go around and open loads of sheds, then come back a few days later with no breaking in tools with them, I've even heard talk about them leaving symbols by your pad that tell others if u have a dog or security lights ect.ect. ( they opened my shed last year with a battery powered angle grinder and a really thin cutting disk but didn't take anything )
  • 2scoops, duke, denots and 2 others like this

#3 gavin

gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 10:32 AM

I live in essex, do you know if happens down south-east ?

the strange thing is the cut padlock is to the main door but the inside has very difficult bolt/lock to open and close
and they spent the time to work it out and lock the doors behind them.
  • Budgie, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#4 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:07 AM

Sounds dodgy as like could have got disturbed and had to leg it. Definitely keep a eye on. Would they have seen plants?? Or just thought could be some tools? But with just that being lock I would say they may try again.
  • duke, denots, gavin and 1 other like this

#5 Funky

Funky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:09 AM

You won't be able to report this to the police and whoever cut the lock knows this. Either beef up security, move the grow, or risk losing all your kit and plants.

Edited by Funky, 13 March 2016 - 11:13 AM.

• hazed bunny, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#6 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:43 AM

Ow shite thats not good mate.

Bigger lock an a gun then sit an wait.
Or move them inside. I think they will be back tonight coz its sunday an most folks get to bed a bit earlier an less drunks on way home from the pub.
  • duke, olmec, Roy Cropper and 1 other like this

#7 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 12:31 PM

I live in essex, do you know if happens down south-east ?

the strange thing is the cut padlock is to the main door but the inside has very difficult bolt/lock to open and close
and they spent the time to work it out and lock the doors behind them.

Are you sure they went inside the second door? not many robbers bother tidying up after themselves? Did anything else get taken?

Whatever its a shitter. Bring your girls inside if you can fella otherwise you wont be able to sleep at night.
  • hazed bunny, duke, olmec and 3 others like this

#8 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 01:03 PM

I'm sure they came to find my bikes when they opened my shed, but ofc they wernt left in there no tools got taken or anything, I stuck a cheapo padlock on an it's not been touched since, that's what makes me think they were looking for my bikes
  • Budgie, hazed bunny, duke and 2 others like this

#9 gavin

gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:24 PM

Sounds dodgy as like could have got disturbed and had to leg it. Definitely keep a eye on. Would they have seen plants?? Or just thought could be some tools? But with just that being lock I would say they may try again.

There's no way they could see the plants without going in the second door.

starting to think they did'nt get that far, as they left my dewalt drill and stapple gun

was they drunk kids going into ramdon sheds and they got scared and ran don't know
  • duke and Zipp like this

#10 gavin

gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:31 PM

You won't be able to report this to the police and whoever cut the lock knows this. Either beef up security, move the grow, or risk losing all your kit and plants.

Your right this has being going round my head all day

can't move the grow because none of my mates know i grow

If i move it in the house and they come back and know i have plants there going to check the shed and the house

don't think i can stop sombody breaking into any room if they want to get in

will add more padlocks but its not going to make any diffence

but i will know where they have been
  • duke, Zipp and Roy Cropper like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.