• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 03:36 PM

There's no way they could see the plants without going in the second door.

starting to think they did'nt get that far, as they left my dewalt drill and stapple gun

was they drunk kids going into ramdon sheds and they got scared and ran don't know

if no one's knows your growing I would say it's probably been just an attempt to rob stuff not plants.

But still they might come back with a way past the other locks. Cause if it was me I would be thinking aye aye all this security what's he hiding.
Could lay and wait try catch them. But that's a long ass shift and worry in mean time
  • duke and gavin like this

#12 gavin

gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 05:37 PM

Ow shite thats not good mate.

Bigger lock an a gun then sit an wait.
Or move them inside. I think they will be back tonight coz its sunday an most folks get to bed a bit earlier an less drunks on way home from the pub.

Maybe but say they cut the lock 3:00am and left, got seen or somthing, why not come back an hour later.

waiting till the next day is a realy bad ideal as everyone would exspect this

I have setup a senser so as they walk in my groom it sets off an alarm

And they will not see me comming
think i will take them out and cover my tracks best i can, can't let this go as it will make me look weak

don't need any one to help as i am 6.3 and weigh 16 stone and know how to handle myself but i try and stay on the righ side of the law because i don't old bill round my house.

Will let you know how it turns out
  • Budgie, mellowed, duke and 4 others like this

#13 gavin

gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 05:46 PM

Are you sure they went inside the second door? not many robbers bother tidying up after themselves? Did anything else get taken?

Whatever its a shitter. Bring your girls inside if you can fella otherwise you wont be able to sleep at night.

its unlucky anybody went in and not a single thing was taken

If they did, they will be back in 7 weeks to collect the crop

Edited by gavin, 13 March 2016 - 05:47 PM.

• Budgie, duke, Zipp and 1 other like this

#14 gavin

gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 07:49 PM

if no one's knows your growing I would say it's probably been just an attempt to rob stuff not plants.

But still they might come back with a way past the other locks. Cause if it was me I would be thinking aye aye all this security what's he hiding.
Could lay and wait try catch them. But that's a long ass shift and worry in mean time

just blocked up the gate and put loads of bamboo in the soil where they jumped over last night, should slow them down :)

• hazed bunny, duke, W.S and 2 others like this

#15 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 10:51 PM

just blocked up the gate and put loads of bamboo in the soil where they jumped over last night, should slow them down :)

good good give them a good slap too if you catch them.

With but luck they thought not worth the effort

#16 gavin

gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:20 PM

good good give them a good slap too if you catch them.

With but luck they thought not worth the effort

you could be right, end of the day i only had 4 plants and it would be very difficult to get the plants out of the flower room, because the door only opens half way ( 20") (built it this way to reduce the light getting out the flower room) so they would kill the plant trying to get them out, it would take a lot of effort to break the door as its made from 2x3" cls. thinking about it, would take me a good 20mins to take the door off and start cutting timber to make the space to get the plants out 

• duke, olmec, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#17 BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:01 AM

Get yerself cctv fella,iv just had a quote off mi mate for 2 x in fared cameras fitted and if anyone comes into view it sends an alert straight thru to mi phone and I can also view the cameras on mi phone,mates rates I know but £80 fitted seems a bargain and I'm getting it done this week,good luck,BIG
  • 2scoops, duke, Hot Sausage and 1 other like this

#18 Funky

Funky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:52 PM

Setting traps like bamboo stakes is sa bad idea. They might end up prosecuting you if anyone got injured.

#19 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:32 PM

wire the door handle to a car battery, then jump out the window laughing shouting your going on youtube ! with camera phone in hand ! 

better still m8, remove the bamboo and dig a hole, cover said hole so when they jump over/in you got em in a sick silence of the lambs sort of way ! 

"put the lotion in the basket" 

cunts.

takes a lot for me to use that word, but thats what they are, trying to have your girls then leaving your pants down for the rozza's.

or, like mentioned, cctv

Edited by Roy Cropper, 14 March 2016 - 06:32 PM.

• duke, olmec, Hot Sausage and 1 other like this

#20 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:20 PM

Setting traps like bamboo stakes is sa bad idea. They might end up prosecuting you if anyone got injured.

" I was told that if you plant even dried bamboo, they will take root and start growing, I wanted to plant a nice thick screen to stop these bloody thieves from breaking into my shed, officer!"  ;)

Edited by Slippery, 16 March 2016 - 01:21 PM.

• duke, Funky, gavin and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.