42 replies to this topic

#21 gavin

gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 10:55 PM

Setting traps like bamboo stakes is sa bad idea. They might end up prosecuting you if anyone got injured.

crap i didn't think about that, i have dug a 2ft deep long trench and covered it with black plastic where they jump over,  makes it a 9ft drop into hidden bamboo under the plastic, best fill that in tomorrow

thanks

Edited by gavin, 25 March 2016 - 11:00 PM.

• mellowed, hazed bunny, duke and 1 other like this

#22 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:49 AM

Fill the hole with shit 😂😂
  • 2scoops, duke and gavin like this

#23 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:43 PM

Fill the hole with shit 😂😂

Bad idea if they robbing your house, when i got robbed, their was dog shite every bastard where on the landing floor where they got in.

• duke, Slippery, gavin and 1 other like this

#24 gavin

gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:23 PM

year i am leaving the grow room up and keeping the padlock on, going into the room every 2 days, just in case i am being watched, don't want them to know i have moved the plants till they cut the lock and get in

gives me a chance to pop round my mates and harvest the plants

if they know i have dropped the grow room they could be watching me

I know who there friends are, somebody told me but its a problem confronting them. you know you get a large group of kids ( 8-10 of them)  ( 18-21 years old)  living in a house dealing drugs from the front door

well its them, also they have a blue shoe box hanging out the back room window, guess there growing too as it stinks of weed near there house

don't know if its somebody living there or one of the mates

the night they cut the lock a large group of teens where off there face and cutting locks as a dare, do they know i am growing weed, don't know

don't really want to poke a hornet nest so i may have to wait till they make a move

• hazed bunny, 2scoops, duke and 6 others like this

#25 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 02:01 PM

What happened in the end then @gavin? Hope those scummy wee fucks got busted or something lol 

• Zipp, K.D.R.G.M, Funky and 1 other like this

#26 gavin

gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:39 PM

What happened in the end then @gavin? Hope those scummy wee fucks got busted or something lol 

The other night they came back and made a hole so they could see in my room, i left 4 pots in there with soil and cut stems ( 2 from this grow and 2 from my old grow) so it looked like they where too late, 

crops been done and all the equipment still there ( left all the cheap equipment in there, removed the rest) just looked like i had not got round to clearing it up :)

2 days later I pulled the room down and in a mouths time i will be getting rid of the sheds and greenhouse so they can see its all gone

hope this will put an end to it.

• hazed bunny, weedtroll, duke and 5 others like this

#27 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 10:34 AM

The other night they came back and made a hole so they could see in my room, i left 4 pots in there with soil and cut stems ( 2 from this grow and 2 from my old grow) so it looked like they where too late, 

crops been done and all the equipment still there ( left all the cheap equipment in there, removed the rest) just looked like i had not got round to clearing it up :)

2 days later I pulled the room down and in a mouths time i will be getting rid of the sheds and greenhouse so they can see its all gone

hope this will put an end to it.

Nothin is sacred in this world :( Glad you managed to get everything done and sorted before they came back, hope this doesn't mean that you'll need to stop growing?

Just put barbed wire everywhere outside and leave the fuckers mangled on it when or if they return

• hazed bunny, duke and Dex like this

#28 gavin

gavin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 04:27 PM

Nothin is sacred in this world :( Glad you managed to get everything done and sorted before they came back, hope this doesn't mean that you'll need to stop growing?

Just put barbed wire everywhere outside and leave the fuckers mangled on it when or if they return

not going to stop growing, just need to be more careful, going to buy one of them camera you can set up on your phone so it goes off when somebody opens the shed door ( going to put a good quality shed near my back door)

i will set a few traps and set some up on my phone ( remote desktop on a computer in the shed )  :)

• weedtroll, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#29 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:07 PM

@gavin i got a big alsation guard dog in need of a home hes 9 months old and a gorgeous dog he would sort the fuckers out and if you have a sign warning of the dog on all entrances you cannot be held resposible if they get bitten my fugly took half a burglars buttock of,in one bite!peace

• weedtroll, W.S, Joe and 1 other like this

#30 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:36 PM

if you have a sign warning of the dog on all entrances you cannot be held resposible if they get bitten

Beware of those signs...

If someone puts one up and their dog attacks a trespasser and causes injury then the law may side with the trespasser, because it can be argued that by displaying the sign the owner knew the dog was dangerous.

However, if the dog attacks an intruder in the abscence of a sign then there is leeway for the owner to claim that they were unaware of the threat of the animal, and is therefore not liable for court action.
  • duke, W.S, Joe and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.