Strains,

SS double dutch fem

Sensi Jack Flash #5 fem

Big Ch33s3 Liberty X vw reg

G13 purple haze fem

Cannabiogen Sugarloaf reg

Double zero Trainwreck X 1 reg

Dutch pash the Ultimate fem

I popped 8 seeds and put them in my tent on 12/12 to veg/sex in 1ltr air pots of coco,long story short,

I ended up with the 7 lassys listed above to molest at will,I potted them up into their flowering containers,the mighty 3ltr air pots ,awaiting pom pom buds and starting off this thread.

I'm about a week into flower,some are further along than others though as you would expect.

I will say now if you be looking for beast plants with massive buds you came to the wrong place ,this ain't the one ,if you like yellowing leaves and the risk of burnt tops then welcome friend ,we will crack on regardless and maybes we see how surprising this type of grow can be when nailed ,living on the edge baby .

So that's the blah blah blahs out of the way,time to view their progress,pics taken by an ipad mini aren't superb ,but they are getting better as I get better, I find it hard to keep still enough but any way.

In alphabetical order hehe,

Double dutch,

Jack flash #5,

Liberty x VW,

Purple haze,

Sugar loaf,

Trainwreck x 1,

The Ultimate,

Together ,

They are cute no?
I've managed to keep them all just the right size for my setup and hopefully that translates into a decent result at the end,last time out it didn't go that well,
3 ft tall plants in 40 cm of growing space lol,oh why oh why did I veg for 3 weeks lol silly coont.
See ya in a week for part 2 of my latest adventure.

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 15 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:58 AM

hi adam i will follow along your journey,what is the vw bit as someone sent me a bunch of vw and various crosses but couldnt work out what they are,good start roll on buddage,peace

• Budgie, Adam Bomb, Hot Sausage and 2 others like this

#3 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 01:49 PM

Alright duke you're welcome here man,I think the VW was vortex widow.
a man named big cheese kindly gave them out to lots of people along with other crosses he had done.
Thanks for looking duke.
  • Budgie, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:17 PM

Nice one m8, it`s always good to see summink different in new diaries, i did grow the bigch33se liberty haze x vw vortex i think it was, a nice plant it was too.

So what do you get from a 12/12 seeded plant, an oz or so ? It seems a good way to try lots of different strains. :)  Best of luck with it anyhow. :)

• Budgie, Dekay, Adam Bomb and 2 others like this

#5 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:07 PM

Hello jimmi good to see you mate,
Yeah hoping for an oz per ,I'm going for it mate,some look like they will smash it ,some not so much, I find it hard to believe I won't hit my target of 5 oz overall ,I will be happy to just have some nice weed you know jimmi .
  • Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:09 PM

I`ve only gotta small space myself about 50 x 1100 and i get 2plants in their 3 smaller indicas at a push, but that`s all i aim at 5oz and anything extra is a brucie bonus, but i do like the idea of 12/12 from seed in tight spaces and i might even get 4 plants in that space of mine, anyhow tis good stuff m8.

• Dekay, Adam Bomb, duke and 2 others like this

#7 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

Alright duke you're welcome here man,I think the VW was vortex widow.
a man named big cheese kindly gave them out to lots of people along with other crosses he had done.
Thanks for looking duke.

cheers at least i can tell people what they are when i give them away,just out of interest how long roughly does the 12-12 method take?i just wondered how it compares with doing autos which im doing next run just to try these modern autos as i have watched the guys here do some real big but quick autos,peace

• 2scoops, Adam Bomb and Paulie like this

#8 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:44 PM

Looking good there mate, been a while since I've done 12/12 from seed but it's a great technique for getting a bit more choice in your jars :D
I'll be interested I. How the Ultimate turns out, my stepdad grew one out a few years back when it first started going round, it yielded great but the potency was bollocks, must've been a freak because I've heard a lot of good things about it but there you go lol

ATB :happyleaf:
  • Adam Bomb, duke, Hot Sausage and 1 other like this

#9 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 05:10 PM

Forgot to add, 12/12 from seed and autos usually take the same amount of time Duke, give or take a week depending on the genetics, but of course the autos can have up to double the light right to chop so they definitely yield better than 12/12 from seed. The main advantages to me are for selecting phenos to clone and quickly filling up a few jars with different strains, normally 8 12/12s will fill the same space as 4 good autos so you get more variety.

ATB :hookah:
  • Budgie, Adam Bomb, smokin soul and 3 others like this

#10 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 06:15 PM

I`ve only gotta small space myself about 50 x 1100 and i get 2plants in their 3 smaller indicas at a push, but that`s all i aim at 5oz and anything extra is a brucie bonus, but i do like the idea of 12/12 from seed in tight spaces and i might even get 4 plants in that space of mine, anyhow tis good stuff m8.

We just do the best we can with what we got sir Jimmi of 2 scoop,loads a room is great to have but small space is still highly effective and worthwhile.

cheers at least i can tell people what they are when i give them away,just out of interest how long roughly does the 12-12 method take?i just wondered how it compares with doing autos which im doing next run just to try these modern autos as i have watched the guys here do some real big but quick autos,peace

No probs mate.
According to my game of thrones calendar I planted the seeds on Feb 1st ,they were all up by the 7th,today I'm a week into budding ,so average you could say 4 weeks to grow and show sex plus the flower time and it's done.this is variable by strain I would say.
I would do autos but only if someone puts me onto what is a good one.its something I've not looked into in much depth tbh mate.

Looking good there mate, been a while since I've done 12/12 from seed but it's a great technique for getting a bit more choice in your jars :D
I'll be interested I. How the Ultimate turns out, my stepdad grew one out a few years back when it first started going round, it yielded great but the potency was bollocks, must've been a freak because I've heard a lot of good things about it but there you go lol
ATB :happyleaf:

Thanks mate much appreciated.variety is the spice and all that.
I did an ultimate a few years back too,my opinion is the same as your step dads lol,but I did a lucky dip in my seed tin and that's what I picked out.
You never know with seeds though it could be a good'un or the shittest weed ever ,it'll still get smoked like.
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 5 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.