#11 Hot Sausage

Hot Sausage

Totally Batterd

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:49 PM

Good stuff fella
I was wondering if you was gona do a diary and yesterday was reading the one ya done last year.
I be interested to see how this goes as I too have just a small tent. Always interesting to see how much people get out of a simlar size space.
Best of luck and nice to see you about again
  • Adam Bomb and duke like this

#12 Nappa

Nappa

Coco baby

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:39 PM

Nice start adambomb, nice choice of strains you got coming your way.

Subbed up. Can't wait for the smoke reports and it's just so started
  • Adam Bomb and duke like this

#13 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:03 PM

Good stuff fella
I was wondering if you was gona do a diary and yesterday was reading the one ya done last year.
I be interested to see how this goes as I too have just a small tent. Always interesting to see how much people get out of a simlar size space
Best of luck and nice to see you about again

Hey up HS ,
We may not have the biggest tents or plants but we love them all the same,and still got more weed than people with no tent lol.
Good to see you too mate.

Nice start adambomb, nice choice of strains you got coming your way.
Subbed up. Can't wait for the smoke reports and it's just so started

Thank you Nappa ,
I'll be able to smoke a different strain everyday of the week if this works out,shit one having to do seven smoke reports though ,never thought of that lol.
  • Budgie, Dekay, duke and 4 others like this

#14 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 08:41 PM

well look what the cat brought in.

V nice plants as always mate. You know how to nuture em you do. and take nice pics of em.

Purple haze and double dutch catch my eye.

Anyways subbed and dont sod off and come back with a couple of spliff butt pics 6 months after harvest lol.

Nice to see you as awlays. As you know im a fan of a cabbage patch kids grows and good to see you are still at it.

I dont a few in garden last year and a nice tentfull of kali/larryog/ a few months before. But being a naughty boy and having a few months growing break.

• Dekay, 2scoops, Adam Bomb and 3 others like this

#15 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:03 PM

Swills man ,I ain't even seen a pussy for over 6 months,just leave it mate it's a sore point yeah?
I WILL complete this grow fully ,my promise to you mate.
Thanks for saying nice things to me and shit,good stuff.
  • Mrs Willy, Dekay, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#16 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:58 PM

Ho kimosabby what we got here then you crafty bugger :) Its like a meeting of the tribes in your teepee. Id hate to be the county sherrif trying to understand the smoke signals that will be rising over the plains in a few weeks :)

Have you got room for a distant member of the crow to settle down and look on? I wont scare the buffallo.
  • Dekay, duke and Paulie like this

#17 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 12:04 AM

Ho kimosabby what we got here then you crafty bugger :) Its like a meeting of the tribes in your teepee. Id hate to be the county sherrif trying to understand the smoke signals that will be rising over the plains in a few weeks :)

Have you got room for a distant member of the crow to settle down and look on? I wont scare the buffallo.

How✋🏾
The peace pipe is always in use under the light of the moon,tatanka no scare so easy so pull up a pelt and snuggle in dances with budgies,um good to see your redskin in here,matches my war paint lol.
  • Budgie, duke, Zipp and 1 other like this

#18 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 12:47 PM

Good day to you,

this weeks update is happening right now,strap on ...I mean strap in ,let's roll,

around about 2 weeks into bud phase now and I thought it was perfect but then the stretch kicked in with gusto lol,feedings at 2ml per litre,not sure what ec that is canny be arsed checkin it lol,pH 6,

the plants have reached the limit of head height,a bit of jiggery pokery was needed but its all cool still,no bending needed so far,another inch of verticalness and I'll have to snap necks,the stretchy bit seems to be over with now though,I thought that last week too :rolleyes: .

I trimmed off all the crappy growth from low down,penetration of a 250w bulb aint too hot ,concentrating my efforts up top seems to work 10x better than just letting it go au naturel,

this has had a bonus effect of making watering alot easier ,it was worth it just for that.

Double dutch,

I've moved her directly beneath the bulb as she is the shortest girl,the rest are trailer park girls or 'round the outside',

Jack flash #5,smells so good I want to rub the leaves all over my pasty naked torso,

Liberty Vw,

She is enjoying life by the look of her,

Purple haze,hmm very not purple but still looks ok,

Sugarloaf,internodes are massive lol,probly killed yield a bit but I know its fabuloso smoke so that's fine,

Trainwreck X1,bit of a freak this one but,not without charm,smells awesome,

The ultimate,

She dominates the league table in terms of scent,very nice smell,hope she has some potency this time,it's very different to the last one i grew,

All together,

I'm loving this grow ,it's so simple a child could do it and I'm sure come harvest  time I am going to be a happy chap,it is going to be a long sober 2 months though,I refuse to buy any street shit no matter if it's top draw ,just no,be strong and crack on innit.
See you next time  :hattip: .

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 11 others like this

#19 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 01:27 PM

hi adam i found the addition of a small cheap 80w tube heater for the lights out period greatly reduced the stretch by as much as 50% in some strains,as near to lights on temps as possible during the dark period seems best and mine is now between 21-28 and stable and this run nearly zero stretch,though it looks as though stretch is done on yours now,fingers crossed aye!nice update stay strong dude,never surrender!!!!!!!!!!!!peace

• Budgie, Dekay, Adam Bomb and 3 others like this

#20 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:06 PM

Well met my friend,good observation skills from you😀
I was discussing this lights off temp with my pal yesterday duke,you are bang on in your assessment ,will try to get some sort of heat source before this winter kicks in,I have an oil rad but it won't fit in t'tent ,tube heater or similar may well be the one,thanks bud .
  • Budgie, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.