100 replies to this topic

#41 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:38 PM

Yeah man same one, I lost it after stoneroz went back to Oz but he left me all his grow equipment so not all losses :)

Ahh sweet,I hope she has the strength of wreck and the yield of Mmg ,not the other way lol,
I remember when stoner moved back to Oz,He was a good laugh .
  • Dekay and Zipp like this

#42 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:43 PM

just had to do the same with the plucking to mine i ran out of room thats what i get when im being greedy lol

looking very fine adam, but no burnt bits to oggle tho bit disapointing if im honest :P

Greed is good forest,the more you get the more you desire and I like that about grower potheads,it goes against the grain of a peaceful stoner image so strip them bitches down my friend,go nuts I say.

Btw ,There is still time for tragedy mate,never give up on me lol.
  • Dekay, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#43 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 03:42 PM

lookin good there A bomb  , a right mixed bag lol

on the DZ theme i've got 5 MMP's by DZ ( mississippi mud pie ) from the old talk site there about 4 yrs old if interested in a couple send me a safe addy mate :D :D

• Adam Bomb and duke like this

#44 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:25 PM

Good day fine fellows,what a fantastic spring day,

The plants are around 5 weeks into bloom now.

Since last time I've been giving them a diet of 1.5ml pl of base bloom feed and low doses of bloombastic each watering ,1.5 - 2ml in 10lt ,

15 drops of pH down seems to be working out great lol.

I'm upping the base feed tonight back to 2ml per cos some look less green than before ,also,

I'll keep giving pk at low strength for another week and see wagwan.

Other than that everything is the same and I'm hoping the last half of flower flys by as quick as the first,most of these strains are 9-10 weeks+,but I think they might need a bit extra time after my assault on them recently,so might not be halfway just yet,

Double dutch,

Jack flash #5,

Liberty x Vw,

Purple Haze,

Sugarloaf,

Trainwreck X1,

The ultimate,

Altogether after feeding,

best shot I can get in the tent ,its rammed to the gunnels ,

So that's what's gone one in my little grow,a few crispy leaves are visible mainly on sugarloaf the tall fucker,
they were never getting through this totally unscathed lol .
see you next week.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 8 others like this

#45 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:33 PM

they looking good adam very nice crop of a good mix cant be bad,me im to lazy for mixed strain scrogs never go well for me!good work bud keep it up.peace

• Adam Bomb and Zipp like this

#46 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:14 PM

lookin good there A bomb  , a right mixed bag lol

on the DZ theme i've got 5 MMP's by DZ ( mississippi mud pie ) from the old talk site there about 4 yrs old if interested in a couple send me a safe addy mate :D :D

Thanks zipp ,it's a strain fest in here mate ,blanket feeding at its peak right now lol.
I have some dz mmp beans I think mucker ,thanks though very kind of you.

they looking good adam very nice crop of a good mix cant be bad,me im to lazy for mixed strain scrogs never go well for me!good work bud keep it up.peace

Ta very much duke,yeah the good thing about this grow is I don't think I'll have any of the individual harvests long enough to get a tolerance going lol,also it's been 3 months straight headed now,the merest hint of half decent smoke and I am going to be smashed like a first time smoker,I'm not counting the days though lol.
  • Dekay, duke, Zipp and 1 other like this

#47 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:15 PM

managed to quote myself lol,
Mightaswell tellyou that today I bought screws ,white paint and silicon sealant and priced up 2x2 timber and mdf sheeting,also picked up squared paper ,pencils and a tape measure,guess what I'm planning lol.
  • Budgie, Dekay, duke and 3 others like this

#48 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:23 PM

a box lol :lol: :lol:  , :D :D

Ps a little box with blue lights :lol:  , :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• Budgie, Dekay, Adam Bomb and 1 other like this

#49 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:36 PM

a box lol :lol: :lol:  , :D :D

Ps a little box with blue lights :lol:  , :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

Correct,but what a box it will be zippster,can't wait to get cracking on it.

puttin a shelf up in the bathroom and silicone for the edje of the bath?

Oh i dunno!  do tell

Anyway the ladies look lovely Azza

It's a good guess but it's not right (Roy walker impression voice).
I'm going custom grow box style now triple B,the tent is doing the trick but I want a bit more room innit,being 6 foot 2 and ruggedly handsome the lil bud box is a nightmare plus I want to veg a bit,old habits me old son .
Thanks for looking mate.
  • Dekay, duke, Zipp and 1 other like this

#50 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 11:51 PM

Sounds like a plan coming into action so that makes you action man, do you have a lever on the back of your head to move your eyes, bigger grows sounds good but they do like to grow as much as possible the bastards, everything is sweet as a sweet thing though in here, and now I need cake :)

• Adam Bomb, duke and Forest like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.