• Budgie, 2scoops, marque08 and 6 others like this

#22 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:50 PM

I,m the first to admit I don't know much about American politics, but however gets in they still have to get there ideas past senate/congress (whichever one it is) these policy's like building a wall between the states and mexico is just him blowing smoke out of his arse.  

• Budgie, 2scoops, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#23 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:52 PM

• duke, KiefKat, mrsDeeks and 1 other like this

#24 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:57 PM

There are some remarkable similarities 

• Budgie, duke, KiefKat and 3 others like this

#25 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:27 AM

The trouble with US and UK politics is its a piss take why the fuck was my only choice in UK two tossers I would have RIGHTFULLY subjected to bullying :rvmp: dont anyone come in saying bullying is never right when we talking about the likes of cameron and Milliband but US who the fuck would want any of them people in, its unrealistic as they make people less able to get decent education to make informed choices then uninformed choices are going to be made,  so things will get crazy but I dont see that obama has been some wonderful people loving guy, hes dropped plenty of bombs and killed many people and spied on many more, when you dont really have a choice or say in anything especially as none of the systems actually care about amount of votes as such against someone getting in are you suppose to just pick someone because they spew a load of shit and you know its a load of shit, Trump is a complete nobhead but so are the others and they might sound all nice but they will be dropping bombs like the last and abusing the power, people need to take back power now and make things fair, and have people who want to sort things out not make their friends money and leave countries poor but give the stupid a war and they distracted.

• Budgie, 2scoops, KiefKat and 7 others like this

#26 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:51 AM

No Donald Trump isnt the devil and he might sort of be needed as all we get are the same people wanting to do the same thing with the benefits going to different benefactors or even the same with bankers, he is going to make people realise hang on we need more choice we have no confidence in politicians but look what gets thrown up, and if they dont change we will see far right govenrment and all types of shit to come and he wont be the worst but when you got leaders like kim jong un nutter and the syrian guy, Trump is no comparison to the devil they are or even the likes of Tony Blair and Bush.

• hazed bunny, 2scoops, marque08 and 2 others like this

#27 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 06:40 AM

Calling him the devil is a bit harsh I think and a insult to the devil 😂😂. He is a wee knob head
  • Budgie, 2scoops, KiefKat and 3 others like this

#28 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 06:41 AM

😂😂😂Attached File  tmp_20229-FB_IMG_14579883920021694847575.jpg   65.22KB   0 downloads
  • KiefKat, mrsDeeks, Solo Quin and 1 other like this

#29 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:13 PM

Another thing is the world in general seems to be heading right wing as is atmo and i have it down to the older generation that have seen total war and extremism at its greatest and swore never again that are either dead or very old, so theirs very few left alive. Problem is the new generation born since ww2 don`t know what total war means or extremism at its worse and its for this reason that we will see total war again some day and possibly in the not too distant future if idiots like Trump take charge. Now lets get on to Putin he no angel and he`s is Mr Mafioso DON ONE on a world stage and tis this the west (usa) dont like, but that guy is one cool dude, man if he was doing what the Yanks (nato) are doing by building up forces on the eastern borders it would have been ww3 by now, i mean really is Putin a threat to western society, i really think not unless he is pushed too far. Our young en is being deployed out Eastern Europe way now all under the NATO banner, i mean whats is that all about and that is a bigger risk than Trump and ISIS put together for world peace iimho and it could escalate quite easily in these Eastern Euro Baltic countries that are in NATO with big Russian poplulations some nearly as much as 50% Russians in these countries, do you really think Putin will let NATO bomb fuck outa them if they kick off like Ukraine (not in nato) did, i think not and tis this that`s a bigger worry to world peace imo

• Budgie, Dekay, KiefKat and 2 others like this

#30 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 12:35 AM

giphy.gif

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.