118 replies to this topic

#41 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:12 PM

Don't get me wrong, I would prefer Trump to win but I don't believe they would ever leave it to chance.

Clinton is definitely part of the NWO/Bilderbergs etc and either Clinton will "win", or Trump will, in which case Trump would join JFK shortly!

Maybe the whole fucking charade is a soap opera (ie doesn't matter who wins, the government will get in and Trump/Clinton will do WTF they are told to do.

Re; Trump standing up against the corrupt and evil secret societies that are crushing freedom and murdering the innocent.

Sounds just like what the public of today in the USA would vote for, people are waking up to the fact that their government does not love them, it only loves war and power. They want real change!

Much like the disaffected blacks/Hispanics/white trash etc wanted to vote for a black president, real change, a brand new start with someone who knows what it is to be a n..... "Yes we can".

All they got was "hope" and "change" and a loss of their freedoms.

I find it hard to accept that billionaire Donald Trump doesn't play golf, dine and party with alll the people he is running against.

(sorry, I know I'm a miserable cnut!) anyhoo, the oil has really kickedin now so I'm over and out! :fly:

• Budgie, duke, Forest and 3 others like this

#42 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:24 PM

Don't get me wrong, I would prefer Trump to win but I don't believe they would ever leave it to chance.
Clinton is definitely part of the NWO/Bilderbergs etc and either Clinton will "win", or Trump will, in which case Trump would join JFK shortly!
Maybe the whole fucking charade is a soap opera (ie doesn't matter who wins, the government will get in and Trump/Clinton will do WTF they are told to do.

Re; Trump standing up against the corrupt and evil secret societies that are crushing freedom and murdering the innocent.

Sounds just like what the public of today in the USA would vote for, people are waking up to the fact that their government does not love them, it only loves war and power. They want real change!

Much like the disaffected blacks/Hispanics/white trash etc wanted to vote for a black president, real change, a brand new start with someone who knows what it is to be a Nigger "Yes we can".

All they got was "hope" and "change" and a loss of their freedoms.

I find it hard to accept that billionaire Donald Trump doesn't play golf, dine and party with alll the people he is running against.

(sorry, I know I'm a miserable cnut!) anyhoo, the oil has really kickedin now so I'm over and out! :fly:

Dude abit far with N word buddy I know politics get people rowdy but naming is abit wrong. I'm not black or white just an FYI I'm both and would appreciate if you edited the word after the white....
And having a N please. Use colour or name the race it's not nice for me anyway. :)
  • Mrs Willy, Budgie, duke and 2 others like this

#43 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:26 PM

The trouble with US and UK politics is its a piss take why the fuck was my only choice in UK two tossers I would have RIGHTFULLY subjected to bullying :rvmp: dont anyone come in saying bullying is never right when we talking about the likes of cameron and Milliband but US who the fuck would want any of them people in, its unrealistic as they make people less able to get decent education to make informed choices then uninformed choices are going to be made,  so things will get crazy but I dont see that obama has been some wonderful people loving guy, hes dropped plenty of bombs and killed many people and spied on many more, when you dont really have a choice or say in anything especially as none of the systems actually care about amount of votes as such against someone getting in are you suppose to just pick someone because they spew a load of shit and you know its a load of shit, Trump is a complete nobhead but so are the others and they might sound all nice but they will be dropping bombs like the last and abusing the power, people need to take back power now and make things fair, and have people who want to sort things out not make their friends money and leave countries poor but give the stupid a war and they distracted.

This one's for you Deeks

• duke and Solo Quin like this

#44 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:38 PM

Dude abit far with N word buddy

I'd usually agree, and it made me look twice simply because it's so unusual to see it these days, but I think in that context it was OK and I didn't take it to be Slippery's normal way of referring to people. (I've never seen him use it during the last five years or so, anyway.)

Perhaps that sentence might have been better been "quoted" though, to show it was intended to present the perceived views/voice of others who do use the word to reference themselves, rather than Slippery's personal opinion.
  • Mrs Willy, Budgie, duke and 3 others like this

#45 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:44 PM

Dude abit far with N word buddy I know politics get people rowdy but naming is abit wrong. I'm not black or white just an FYI I'm both and would appreciate if you edited the word after the white....
And having a N please. Use colour or name the race it's not nice for me anyway. :)

I meant "Nigger" as in "Nigger"

Black people are Niggers, White people are Niggers too, I was referring to the shitsam and flotsam of humanity, nothing to do with colour!

Why are you offended, is it a PC thing?

• Budgie, duke, Zipp and 1 other like this

#46 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:48 PM

Lol okay then I guess it alright because it's all white...

What you mean by pc if your referring to me dirty piggy then I would love to meet you and show you what I do to filth ;).
  • Mrs Willy, Budgie, duke and 2 others like this

#47 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:50 PM

♪ ♫ All it takes is one itchy trigger,
One more widow... ♫ ♪

• Budgie, duke, KiefKat and 3 others like this

#48 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:58 PM

All it takes is a big man who had to fight all his childhood for being half white and half christian to be raised in Muslim country then the second half of his life fight because he is half black and his mum is a Muslim living in this funky up society and so on ie me

This is some bullwhip for you guys agreeing with that racial bullshit because it's what it takes to cause friction between every funking can't it's wrong.

Try being half a CAST and you will understand my problem with this shyt I don't even believe to racial to polish who take all our jobs at the end of the we HUMANS HAVE TO FEED OUR KIDS and I'm sure there is a thread where you are allowed to say this type of racial (calling).

We can talk politics and commonsense as it was until the slippery started to slip
  • Budgie, duke, Funky and 1 other like this

#49 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:04 PM

Chill man Labs,  no reason to get uptight!

Sorry if I offended anyone, I'm stoned and I tend to call a spade a spade.

Anyway if you met me, I could show you some Aikido, goes together well with anger!

Edited by Slippery, 24 March 2016 - 08:05 PM.

• Budgie, Solo Quin and sethrak like this

#50 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:09 PM

lol I dont type fight mate so we shall leave it at that but god will bless your ars to me or someone alike karma is a bitch.
  • Solo Quin and Funky like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.