3 replies to this topic

#1 Bobmonk388

Bobmonk388

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 04:08 PM

so I'm not growing outdoors this year as I've got a bad back and it would be a risk to do out door justice so i'll take a break this year so I've got the cuts in the title going now and ill be showing some pics lights on tonight and i'll be trying a 250 to 400watt with led s this summer as 600 is a bit hard to cool for my situation with out added cost of air con we will see how it goes as i usually shut down for summer and go outdoors so i thought id do a little show cameras on charge i got rid of my photo bucket account last year any advice on pic uploading 

in peace bob

• Mrs Willy, duke, Zipp and 1 other like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 05:30 PM

hi bob i shall follow along and wish you good green luck on the led,i didnt do well with my attempt but found out after that the led i was using wasnt designed for growing but for reptiles,explains a bit that!looking forward to pics,peace

• Zipp and Bobmonk388 like this

#3 Bobmonk388

Bobmonk388

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 07:22 PM

@duke thanks m8 tried to pm ya today i think i messed up i'll try again lol going to watch the rugby and have a few beers so pics tomorrow sorry for the delay but its rare i get a night to my self I've got some mars leds with a 250 or 400 hps depends on temps the meds are the mars 2 can't remember the watts ill check they have been vegging and cloning well so we will see peace bob

• duke and Zipp like this

#4 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 07:41 PM

dont know why but the original quote was something i posted in the sg.
edited by me now soz mate.

good luck with your cookies and gg just waiting for the auto version of the gg lol

i use " http://postimage.org/ " to post pics as imnot good with computers i find this a doddle mate :D
  • duke and Bobmonk388 like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.