#1 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:59 AM

I think my body is telling me enough now. I brought a vapouriser but my lungs are too shot to enjoy canna this way. I blame evo stick, skinheads and glue sniffin but buckets, bongs, hotknives alongside soapbar, streetweed, and a host of fuck knows what means Im barely breathing comfortably. I cant dab or inhale owt so can I get an instant canna hit in any way, I aint jacking up, pmsl. Sum twat will try it. I have enough edibles but nice to have something to compliment these.I think i know i m chasing something thats not there in terms of wat to do 

maybe time to give up but only pain relief 

Edited by Ken Erbis, 22 March 2016 - 01:03 AM.

• Budgie, Dekay, jimmi2scoops and 3 others like this

#2 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Administrators
  • 12,721 posts
  • LocationI am here

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:03 AM

I have to move away from smoking it it messes up me lungs well some weed does and I Hate coughing, try and take the next step after oil and make that super concentrate stuff cant remember what its called but how just eating oil isnt enough for you I dont know mate smashes me everytime :)
  • duke, mrsDeeks and Ken Erbis like this

#3 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:09 AM

I have to move away from smoking it it messes up me lungs well some weed does and I Hate coughing, try and take the next step after oil and make that super concentrate stuff cant remember what its called but how just eating oil isnt enough for you I dont know mate smashes me everytime :)

cheers dekay, I want the instant hit but know its not there. I dont need to get really stoned thats why i can do without edibles but i eat loads of canna butter products but like instant. how do you go about eating or ingesting your oil dekay

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 2 others like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 7,820 posts
  • Locationsouth east england

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2016 - 08:59 AM

morning kenneth if you cant vape then you really fecked the windbags up i get asthma or used to have lots of chest infections but since we both started regular oil doses in gelatin capsules i have been healthier than in many years chestwise,there no instant non combustion methods short of injecting which i should imagine quite hard with cannabis/oil i suggest the oil and a little patience,peace

• olmec, W.S, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#5 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 3,549 posts
  • Locationwales

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:29 AM

Have you tried vaping on one of the high end models like a volcano? They were mild for my limpy lungs
  • Budgie, duke and Ken Erbis like this

#6 Dex

Dex

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 3,311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:12 AM

Off topic here try a week or so of half a tea spoon of ginger in you cuppa tea

or even better get some fresh ginger and make the tea in a hob so it gets to boil the ginger and sieve it then drink...(lots of sugar makes it taste better :))

Another good chest cleaner is ground ginger tea spoons worth with two tea spoons or one table spoon of honey mix em up....
First thing in morning have a teaspoon of honey and ginger and one at night after you smoked and eaten just before bed..

Let it melt at the back of your throat, it's horrible tasting but doesn't last long. You will fire in your chest lol...

I prefer the ginger tea :)

After a week or so of that every morning and night, you flemy, tickley and chesty will be gone. even breathing issues will be better.

Hope it helps :) and sorry for being off topic.

Edited by Labs dexter, 22 March 2016 - 10:12 AM.

• Budgie, duke, W.S and 5 others like this

#7 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

Drinking, debauchery, shouting obsenities across bar is my game

• Moderators
  • 13,229 posts
  • LocationMoon

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:24 PM

Stick a blob of oil up your arse using your big index finger, i here that smashes fook outa you pretty quick, i just not been willing to try it though and my lungs are fucked too, i can`t walk 20 yards but im still smoking weed, i shouldnt be but i do. Here`s a video how to make weed oil supposotories to stick up your arse if you dont fancy using your index finger

• Dekay, duke, mrsDeeks and 3 others like this

#8 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Administrators
  • 12,721 posts
  • LocationI am here

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:30 PM

cheers dekay, I want the instant hit but know its not there. I dont need to get really stoned thats why i can do without edibles but i eat loads of canna butter products but like instant. how do you go about eating or ingesting your oil dekay

Its never instant with oil but its only ten minutes or so before it does hit when eaten and then it carries on going till you fall asleep thats why I like it you can pick when to gve up, I just keep it in a syringe and squeeze my amount onto my tongue, hate it sticking to teeth and swallow it, I do feel a lot better this last year as dont smoke any where near as much now especially with the oil working next day as well, no bad calories like butter either ;)

• jimmi2scoops, mrsDeeks and Ken Erbis like this

#9 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 7,820 posts
  • Locationsouth east england

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2016 - 02:32 PM

@jimmi2scoops we was told suppositories do not have psycoactive effect by one person and another will say it is really strong taken up the khyber pass so i made some for tina who tried them and said she noticed very little effect other than pain relief so i think it a more medicinal than stoner method i not tried them myself as my botty is far to delicate for all that probing stuff,peace

• Dekay, jimmi2scoops, mrsDeeks and 1 other like this

#10 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts
  • LocationAberCwmFookit

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:31 PM

this aint instant but comes on within half hour ............BHANG TEA ..........

here

• 3 grams (1/8 ounce) butter
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1-2 grams of hash or cannabis
  • pinch of spice (cinnamon or nutmeg, depending on your tastes)

Melt butter in pan, add ground cannabis and simmer for one minute, then add milk. After gently warming, add any additional spices you’d like. I suggest cinnamon, nutmeg, or honey. For an added punch, toss in some vodka.......i  use the honey its nice first thing in morning,sets ewe up for  the day like ............YUM YUM :D

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, duke and 5 others like this

#11 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,543 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:42 PM

Hoping my son will use cannabis to get off his serious pain meds soon.

• Dekay, jimmi2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#12 Milkyp

Milkyp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:29 PM

I think my body is telling me enough now. I brought a vapouriser but my lungs are too shot to enjoy canna this way. I blame evo stick, skinheads and glue sniffin but buckets, cheap bongs over here, hotknives alongside soapbar, streetweed, and a host of fuck knows what means Im barely breathing comfortably. I cant dab or inhale owt so can I get an instant canna hit in any way, I aint jacking up, pmsl. Sum twat will try it. I have enough edibles but nice to have something to compliment these.I think i know i m chasing something thats not there in terms of wat to do 

Cannabutter is the best way for me. But it is not an instant hit by any means, you can wait hours sometimes but there are a few tricks I have learn't. You can speed up the effects by using cheap bongs to inhale a little smoke but if that is not an option, you can speed up your metabolism with a cup of tea or coffee, or even eating dinner.
Try a little bubbler like these
image.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by Milkyp, 23 May 2016 - 10:31 PM.

• weedtroll, duke and BIGLUMPAGREEN like this

#13 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Administrators
  • 4,992 posts
  • LocationOff Arse

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2016 - 11:45 PM

how do you go about eating or ingesting your oil dekay

He has been known to lick it off fridges in the early hours of the morning.

Ironically not a bad approach for a quick hit.

:)

• weedtroll, W.S, BIGLUMPAGREEN and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.