• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:44 PM

I have been repeatedly trying to upload pictures to the gallery today but am running into issues. Each time I attempt to upload the page seems to refresh and I find myself back at the select folder stage (this happens after uploading 1 or more of the selected images).

Is this a forum issue or should I be looking closer to home?

• 2scoops and duke like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:48 PM

I just tried it and it seems ok at my end here m8. :)

• duke and KiefKat like this

#3 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:55 PM

Thanks @jimmi2scoops, I'll reset the router and see if that helps. Will also wait till the kids are in bed so there aren't as many people using the connection.

• 2scoops and duke like this

#4 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 06:18 PM

Is this a forum issue or should I be looking closer to home?

Nothing's been changed at server-level in ages and I'm not aware of any problems (although that doesn't mean there aren't any), so I think it's unlikely to be anything related to that.

I don't know whether any changes have been made in the Admin panel, but I doubt it, and you'd probably get a message of some sort rather than just outright failure if there have been alterations.
  • KiefKat likes this

#5 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 07:07 PM

Tbh a few folks have had this over the past few days as well as my self but then next time i tried it then it seemed to work ok.
  • KiefKat likes this

#6 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 09:36 PM

That's exactly what used to happen to me kk whenever I tried to use mobile browser. So I always used tappa then I got a new phone and it worked. So never found out what problem was but at time it happened with every browser I tried.
  • KiefKat likes this

#7 KiefKat

KiefKat

TGC DJ

• Sleeping Mods
  • 3,620 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 09:46 PM

It worked for me after resetting the router (and waiting for the kids to finish using the internet), may just have been too much activity on the shitty connection.

• hazed bunny likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.