4 replies to this topic

#1 Boogieman

Boogieman

Ghetto Pass

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 09:44 PM

I hope my man @duke peeks in on this. I was just checking out his Bonsai thread. Here's my attempt at trying to Bonsai  an Auto last summer while I had a little time on my hands. This was actually a lot of fun.  Blue Cheese x Chemdog... :smokie:

• Budgie, 2scoops, smokin soul and 3 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 10:02 PM

hi boogie nice work that i have done an afghani bonsai before but never thought of it with autos,had a few that look like bonsai by accident mind!maybe you should try a real tree next?this is a good time of year to collect trees for growing on i have collected several this year that i undercut last year and stuffed moss round the cut roots and a season on we are able to dig it up and straight into bonsai pot for further training speaking of which i will update the bonsai thread with a few new trees and loads of training pics from the older ones,lots of cones on my conifers they well like diluted run of from my grow!peace

• Zipp, Boogieman and usibl like this

#3 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:09 PM

well done boogie ...................skills buddie :lovecrazed:  , :hattip:

• duke, Boogieman and usibl like this

#4 Boogieman

Boogieman

Ghetto Pass

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:29 AM

hi boogie nice work that i have done an afghani bonsai before but never thought of it with autos,had a few that look like bonsai by accident mind!maybe you should try a real tree next?this is a good time of year to collect trees for growing on i have collected several this year that i undercut last year and stuffed moss round the cut roots and a season on we are able to dig it up and straight into bonsai pot for further training speaking of which i will update the bonsai thread with a few new trees and loads of training pics from the older ones,lots of cones on my conifers they well like diluted run of from my grow!peace

@duke This was a lot of fun. I think it would have been easier with a Photo plant. This Auto was in a hurry and I really couldn't shape it the way I wanted  before it started flowering. I was going for something like this pic. I think I will look into some Trees. :smokie: 

• 2scoops, duke and usibl like this

#5 Boogieman

Boogieman

Ghetto Pass

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:31 AM

well done boogie ...................skills buddie :lovecrazed:  , :hattip:

Hey thanks Mr. Zipp.  :bigjoint:

• duke, Zipp and usibl like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.