8 replies to this topic

#1 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 01:10 AM

Was browsing the net earlier, tracking back the parents too the green love potion that I've just planted, and found this beaut...enjoy....

Smoking some Lavender is a bit like owning the nicest Toyota Camry on the block. Sure, it's shiny and detailed and the paint job is immaculate, but it's still a fucking Camry. And there's nothing inherently wrong with that. Camrys are affordable and reliable; Lavender is $10 a gram weed (sometimes less) and it'll getcha high. But Camrys are a commuter car and Lavender produces a commuter high -- it doesn't take you anywhere exciting and the place it does take you you've been a thousand times before. Sure, maybe that's exactly the place you want to go, but for the same price, you can go rocket-shipping with some White Russian or float down the river with some Snoop's Dream. In my ever-so-humble opinion, partaking of some cannabis ought to have some "weekend" to it. It should be a treat that reminds you of fun times. Lavender feels like opening the door at 6:30pm on a Tuesday night and announcing "Hi, Honey, I'm home -- oh, are those Lima beans in kale?". So you're sitting there picking at your Lima beans while Snoop's all 'BITCHES AND HOS!!' while White Russian is screaming "I'M ZOOMIN'! I'M ZOOMIN'!" and you're all stuck with buyer's remorse and kale. Sure, you can mutter, "But it smells like lemon candy and the nugs are super tight and it hits super-smooth . . ." but it won't change the fact it's no-blowjobs Tuesday, you're eating food that was previously used to punish disobedient sheep in the Scottish highlands, and you own the nicest Camry on a block full of Ferraris.

Had to share :)
  • Budgie, mellowed, 2scoops and 15 others like this

#2 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:45 AM

That's deep man so deep lmaaaooooo.

Thanks for sharing buddy
  • duke, denots and cannamancan like this

#3 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:26 PM

Lmfao 😁 😁
  • duke, denots, cannamancan and 1 other like this

#4 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 10:10 PM

Should have just said It's shit  :D

• duke, cannamancan, Solo Quin and 1 other like this

#5 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:44 PM

Just had to read that again lmaooooooooooo
  • duke and cannamancan like this

#6 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:44 PM

Makes me laugh everytime !
  • duke and Dex like this

#7 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:20 PM

Makes me laugh everytime !

#8 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:31 PM

i remember reading that a few years back, and as said, would be better just saying its skank.

I read another review which basically said " it doesnt smell of levender doesnt taste of lavender and doesnt get you stoned, would be better smoking lavender itself" or something similar, but it went into more depth.

It wont be making my to do list anytime soon.

Particularly like the line" it's no-blowjobs Tuesday, you're eating food that was previously used to punish disobedient sheep in the Scottish highlands, and you own the nicest Camry on a block full of Ferraris."

ha ha brilliant

• cannamancan likes this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:56 PM

A great yet funny review, it cracks me up as well :lol: .

Iv`e moved this topic to strain section. :)

• cannamancan likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.