Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Brexit, in or out?

• Please log in to reply
595 replies to this topic

Poll: Brexit, in or out? (50 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Britain vote to leave EU

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 07:29 AM

Well, our caring leader and pig head fucker, Mr Cameron thinks it's so important that we stay in, he has spent £9million of public funds on a propaganda pamphlet that will be posted to every address in the UK!

Personally,  I will be sending mine back to 10Downing Street and voting "out"

Don't forget, "you are either with us or with the terrorists" :rolleyes:

• Budgie, 2scoops, Lab Rat and 12 others like this

#2 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:30 AM

me to out! let take our country back from the fools in the eu  and lets be choosy who we let in the uk  just say no to the EU!!

that 9 mil could of gone to help all the young uns that are homeless because they cant get  harly any housing benefit that the older peeps can get why on earth your age makes a diff to how much housing benefit you can get is beyond me  that gov is fucked get ukip in i say

• Budgie, 2scoops, Lab Rat and 7 others like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:31 AM

Im pro euro and always have been, but man i just cant decide atmo and the more i see and read on it, i keep edging towards the out, but my heart says in.

• Budgie, revert, duke and 4 others like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 11:51 AM

hi i honestly dont think it practical to leave now,we should never have joined in the first place but now imo we could not cope if we leave as we no longer have the ability to produce the stuff needed for everyday life and have come to rely far to much on imports for food clothing etc so if we leave and the other countrys could simply stop exports to england or raise taxes and we would have no say in it and be properly bollocksed,peace

• Budgie, W.S, Slippery and 1 other like this

#5 Lab Rat

Lab Rat

Silent runningz

• Respected User
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 01:02 PM

Mass immigration: no thanks!

Globalisation: no thanks!

(cheap labour, zero contracts, ,multi national corporate cum fest)

EU dictatorship: no thanks!

(Hitler tried that shit before.)

IMF Bailouts: no thanks!

Not that it will make much difference, still the same beast system & youll still be taxed the same whoever is enslaving you.

NWO: go fuck!! :kill:

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 6 others like this

#6 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 04:34 PM

Problem i see is that we were never really in it anyway. We should have been at the top table from day 1 rather than thinking we were bigger, better, stronger and didnt really need them.
Europe needs a proper eu wide armed forces, secure borders and less idealistic leftyness making the laws without proper democratic process as well as free trade.

Im probably more of an In than an out, even if that puts me in the same camp as pig-boy :(
  • 2scoops, revert, duke and 3 others like this

#7 Funky

Funky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 07:10 PM

Some people who know a lot more about this than me are throwing a shitload of money into either in or out.

Look at them and see where their interests are in this.
  • Budgie, 2scoops, revert and 3 others like this

#8 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 07:13 PM

hi i honestly dont think it practical to leave now,we should never have joined in the first place but now imo we could not cope if we leave as we no longer have the ability to produce the stuff needed for everyday life and have come to rely far to much on imports for food clothing etc so if we leave and the other countrys could simply stop exports to england or raise taxes and we would have no say in it and be properly bollocksed,peace

i dont think there would be any problems (dont listen to the scare mungering) we import from all over the world and always have done, not just the eu 

if we dont leave now there will never be another chance not in our life times or our kids and prob never i think , you will all be brain washed with the new leaflet lol ,  it should of been a informative leaflet   that was not biased one way or the other , the problem with deciding is that none of use really know what it will mean, cos we are kept like shrooms and only told what the gov what us to know

that is why i wear a foil hat in bed  !! they will never know what im thinking!!

mass migration like we are seeing in to the uk has to stop or we will lose our id  and our jobs, already i know english employers that dont want english workers!!! it needs to stop! just this one thing is enough to  say we NEED to be out on its own

my nextdoor has 8 Romanians living in a three bed house (nice guys)  and they all send 3/4 of their wages home how long can the uk support that ? the money will flow out the country, it is flowing out right now , years of austerity already will only get worse and worse if we dont stop this eu bollocks now 

and Ever Closer Union !  yuk!  a super state despite what dc says it wont go away !

OUT!!

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#9 Funky

Funky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 07:48 PM

@ Forest how will brexit affect migration?
  • 2scoops, duke and W.S like this

#10 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 07:55 PM

@ Forest how will brexit affect migration?

i think he meant immigration atleast thats how i read it peace

• 2scoops, Forest, W.S and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.