Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Brexit, in or out?

• Please log in to reply
595 replies to this topic

Poll: Brexit, in or out? (50 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Britain vote to leave EU

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#231 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:14 AM

too close to be credible imo

I hope you are right fella :)

Because the less populated areas will possibly have a more OUT outlook, I bet the natives are voting out in Boston Lincolnshire & those big areas are more likely to get there counts done later...

Funny innit, we rely on anywhere where wages are low & you have the average working man to stand by your side :)

Not the rich places where they can afford to protect themselves...

Speaks volumes.

• Dekay, 2scoops, weedtroll and 2 others like this

#232 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:36 AM

I hope you are right fella :)

Because the less populated areas will possibly have a more OUT outlook, I bet the natives are voting out in Boston Lincolnshire & those big areas are more likely to get there counts done later...

Funny innit, we rely on anywhere where wages are low & you have the average working man to stand by your side :)

Not the rich places where they can afford to protect themselves...

Speaks volumes.

I think most average working man are just sick of the lieing cunts as much as anything else, working man in`t daft he knows he`s gonna take a hit more than the rich man in certain ways, maybe not in the pocket ways but it gets alot tougher, they know it`s gonna be harsh short term, it`s places working man lives that always takes the hardest hits when it goes tits up in every way possible and don`t they just know it. Or maybe cus it`s the rich get hit harder in their pockets so they vote in ?  :) Mind you it was that silly sausage Cameron thats called it and fucked up in that respect if the vote is out..

• Dekay, weedtroll and MDS like this

#233 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:52 AM

I think most average working man are just sick of the ieing cunts as much as anything else, working man int daft he knows he`s gonna take a hit more than the rich man in certain ways, maybe not in the pocket ways but it gets alot tougher, they know it`s gonna be harsh short term, it`s places working man lives that always takes the hardest hits when it goes tits up in every way possible and don`t they just know it. Or maybe cus it`s the rich get hit harder in their pockets so they vote in ?  :) Mind you it was that silly sausage Cameron thats called it and fucked up in that respect if the vote is out..

Amen... And I'm in no way religeous but I'd be happy to spend time with you my friend!

And I'm in no way a communist or even a labour supporter either after Tony Bliar came to fruition...

jimmi I can see you are concerned, I'm surprised  it took you so long to become a "little englander"..

Yet I think we can be the total opposite of that :)

• Dekay, 2scoops and weedtroll like this

#234 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:52 AM

Yeah but that always the demographic that gets fucked over and ignored though Jimbo.

Manipulate it so the poor stay poor.

#235 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:55 AM

On a serious note, man fucking hell, what`s next move for Government cus this weren`t planned, no ones knows nowt, it`s a step into unknown really, fucking lots gonna tits up tommorow well it is now in Asia on those stock markets, crazy stuff.

• Dekay and weedtroll like this

#236 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:13 AM

On a serious note, man fucking hell, what`s next move for Government cus this weren`t planned, no ones knows nowt, it`s a step into unknown really, fucking lots gonna tits up tommorow well it is now in Asia on those stock markets, crazy stuff.

TEOTWAWKI :0

• 2scoops likes this

#237 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:14 AM

Lol @ MDS you lost me a bit, but lol :)

It does look like the Northern Powerhouse has spoken by the sounds of it atmo and those welshies and irish, but they`ve manned up for sure, a big shout to our welsh and irish mukka`s as well. :cheers:  

PS

Oops i nearly forgot our Scottish brothers and sisters as well. Sorry guys but and good effort :cheers:,

• weedtroll and MDS like this

#238 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:15 AM

TEOTWAWKI :0

Says no more m8 :),

• weedtroll likes this

#239 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:42 AM

See what happens now then in`t it :satan: . bedtime me thinks im fucked. :)

#240 MDS

MDS

Internode Master...

• Banned
  • 2,529 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:23 AM

WE HAVE VOTED OUT!!!!!!

Party time!!!

:goodluck: :marmswave: :welcome:  To a fairer world where we can kick the bastards out if they don't do what they say!

No more excuses, no blaming the EU....

OMG I'm buzzing! :D

I'm going to go & get so wrecked right now!

Love you all, fantastic site... I knew it when I found Mrs Willy on here..

• hazed bunny, 2scoops, smokin soul and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.