10 replies to this topic

#1 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:45 PM

I've got some regular seeds from my own crosses (mostly accidental) but all from outdoor seeds, some are second generation.

They were started under florescents in early February and have now taken residence in the garden. At this time of year, they should be starting to flower but as of Saturday, still no signs!

I could really do with having some cuttings rooting now, I allow at least a month from rooting to planting out, I think I'm running short of time!

(just moaning, as usual!) :rolleyes: 

Anyone else started the season already?

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 2 others like this

#2 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:51 PM

The days are getting longer and plants sense this, unlikely it will go into flower until the days shorten

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#3 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:56 PM

your lucky slippery   iv'e no garden buddie but i got a forrest at the bottom of ma bed lol :lol:  , :D :D

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 1 other like this

#4 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 07:25 PM

The days are getting longer and plants sense this, unlikely it will go into flower until the days shorten

I know where you are coming from Ken, but I believe that they should flower just because of photoperiod, irrespective of the period increasing or decreasing, we will see what we see!

Wigster had a double harvest a couple of years ago (never forgiven him for that! :P)

@Zipp, I could say you were lucky!, I haven't been able to grow indoors for years! (and my garden is not really suitable, I need to hide them often) best thing is I have been searching out secret gardens for six seasons and have more opportunities than the time to use them all

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#5 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 09:08 PM

Agghh,

lost my patience, put em back in the closet under 14/10 (where's the "fucking impatient"  smiley?)

Some are going alternate and even starting a crown but still can't make moss nor sand out of them.

Edited by Slippery, 17 April 2016 - 09:11 PM.

• Dekay, 2scoops and duke like this

#6 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,007 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 09:20 PM

hi slippery i got 1 cut out in my greenhouse but nil growth in the last 2 weeks but has gone very pretty colours but i say as the hours of daylight increase slowly coming from indoors to out with out hardening of can leave them in limbo for a while until night temps increase growth will be very slow but they will soon start vegging properly,peace

• Dekay and Slippery like this

#7 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:21 AM

I need them to flower (show sex) so I can take the cuttings to go out this season Duke.

Thinking of buying a few fems to supplement them, maybe make a few more random outdoor crosses for next year too.

• Dekay and duke like this

#8 CountryBoy

CountryBoy

Daft as a brush and twice as hairy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:25 AM

Can't you put them back under your cfl till they show sex then get em outside? I'd say it's well too cold at night still, we are still getting light frosts round my way!
  • Dekay, duke and Slippery like this

#9 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 11:39 PM

Can't you put them back under your cfl till they show sex then get em outside? I'd say it's well too cold at night still, we are still getting light frosts round my way!

yeah, I did put em back under the cfl, I think they were starting to show but I'm just too impatient, they were probably in the process  but I'm starting to worry things are going to be late.

(Funny that, worry is like a rocking chair,

Gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere)

Even when these were seedlings in early Feb, they got plenty taste of frost as the heater I bought for lights out didn't work and the fans were left on by accident, so they were getting full blown winter night temps for a while. They have been outdoors for maybe three weeks but they had a week in a plastic greenhouse too so they are pretty tough, some good purple hues coming out now.

Soon as I can sex  them and make the males into soup (seriously, try this!!) I will try get some pics up.

• Dekay and CountryBoy like this

#10 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:58 PM

(where's the "fucking impatient"  smiley?)

How's this? :impatient:

Code is :impatient:

It's this one :missy: without the bunches, and with brown shoes instead of pink ;)
  • Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.