2 replies to this topic

#1 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 08:08 PM

I received my pamphlet today from the "government,"  explaining to me why we should stay in Europe.

I don't think it's right that we should be given a free vote, and be told how to vote.

WTF does the British gov use a German printing firm for this? (the stupidity involved in the subject matter!)

Whether you are pro or anti Europe, if you are unhappy with this, you can return your pamphlet, free or charge, to

Joanna George

Freepost RSBB-XRZT-ZTXE

The Conservative Party Foundation

30 Millbank

London

SW1P 4DP

• Dekay, 2scoops, CocoMonkey and 9 others like this

#2 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:31 AM

Ooops,

just realised I sent it back before I read it!! :rofl: :rofl1:

• weedtroll, duke and Dex like this

#3 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 01:33 PM

Ooops,

just realised I sent it back before I read it!! :rofl: :rofl1:

ha i used mine for roaches!and yes total propaganda and scaremongering but imo its insurance so when 10 years down the line the whole europe thing goes pearshaped they can turn round and say well we gave you the option to leave and you chose to stay so its not our fault but the fault of you sheeple who chose to stay!peace

• Mrs Willy, 2scoops, Sprink and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.