Photo
- - - - -

2016 trifle, nice indica dominant pheno.

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:15 PM

This is double zeros 'trifle' from back at the old gaff, I grew a few out about 4 years back and found an indica male, and an indica female, so I pollinated a small branch, And this is the outcome!
There were no hermi traits from her, which, from what I can remember, is quite lucky TBH. The aroma has been quite fruity most of the way through flowering, but, towards the end, there has been a slight nutty smell that hits you before the fruitiness does. She took a while to veg under a cfl and I think I give her 9 weeks or thereabout to flower. Now, I'm not just blowing my own trumpet because I havn't done anything special with her at all but, I don't remember seeing a trifle as crystaly as she has turned out. Anyhoo, I like to call her vimto, because, even though you can't really tell from the pics, she is quite purple, she smells fruity & I think she will put a smile on my face! (Put a vimto smile on your face!)
Reckon there's only 2 oz on her but who cares?! I just love growin!
PS. I'll get some dry bud shots up...well, when she's dry!

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 12 others like this

#2 BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:28 PM

Nice 1 cmc,sugar coated candy yum the fook yum,you can make out the colours mate,hope she smokes as good as she looks for ya,BIG
  • duke, cannamancan, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#3 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:13 PM

Done a few trifle myself m8 it's really good, one of my fav smokes the pink pheno
  • weedtroll, duke, cannamancan and 2 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:19 PM

I`ve always thought this trifle looked a real looker to grow and im pretty sure i will do just that at some stage after hereing it`s a great smoke as well just recently. :)

• duke, cannamancan, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#5 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:59 PM

The buds look purple but under neath they look pink, smells really fruity now.
  • Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 2 others like this

#6 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:59 PM

I`ve always thought this trifle looked a real looker to grow and im pretty sure i will do just that at some stage after hereing it`s a great smoke as well just recently. :)

i got 5 left of the dz original trifle i wont grow them so your welcome if you want them jimmi,peace

• Dekay, 2scoops and Dutchy like this

#7 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:02 PM

@cannamancan they look as sticky as can be and i find purple very hard to capture in a pic i had to take 10 to get 1 good one,nice work enjoy

• Dekay, 2scoops, cannamancan and 1 other like this

#8 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:46 PM

i got 5 left of the dz original trifle i wont grow them so your welcome if you want them jimmi,peace

I'm going to crack a few of them in a week or 2 I just need to get me a lemon haze bean soon as I have the pennies
  • Dekay, 2scoops and Dutchy like this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 05:19 PM

I got 10 stashed in frishe duke, cheers for the offer though.

I'm going to crack a few of them in a week or 2 I just need to get me a lemon haze bean soon as I have the pennies

Does it grow tall m8 ?

• duke and Dutchy like this

#10 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:52 PM

The trifle is medium sized in the two phenos I've had ( pink pheno and black pheno )
  • 2scoops, paul_led_126pro, duke and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.