#1 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 02:00 PM

Playing around today... :laptop:

animatrix.gif — 3,874 frames, 93 MB: Clicky >>> post-7-0-93899800-1461073510.gif

The name and title card are a bit misleading — It's actually just the opening fight sequence from Last Flight of The Osiris.

Attached Files

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 3 others like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 02:26 PM

It may as well be rocket science to me this stuff is way over my little big head Missy. :P

• mrsDeeks likes this

#3 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 11:30 PM

It's actually quite easy, @jimmi2scoops, and I think you undersell yourself — You made a video from scratch, after all :)

I used three pieces of software to make that, two of which are free and one which can be replaced by freeware, but I'm quicker with what I know.
  • AviSynth to select and save the video frames,
  • Photoshop to batch-convert them all to GIF format (the excellent freeware utility Irfanview can do this), and
  • gifsicle to join them together
For smaller files with fewer frames I tend to use ImageReady rather than Gifsicle, but that's not free.
  • 2scoops likes this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 11:44 PM

It's actually quite easy, @jimmi2scoops, and I think you undersell yourself — You made a video from scratch, after all :)

I used three pieces of software to make that, two of which are free and one which can be replaced by freeware, but I'm quicker with what I know.

• AviSynth to select and save the video frames,
  • Photoshop to batch-convert them all to GIF format (the excellent freeware utility Irfanview can do this), and
  • gifsicle to join them together
For smaller files with fewer frames I tend to use ImageReady rather than Gifsicle, but that's not free.

Thanks but give over, you gonna get me started now and ill only come bugging you when it goes tits up and i get stuck :P

• mrsDeeks likes this

#5 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:02 AM

ill only come bugging you when it goes tits up and i get stuck :P

Of course I knew that ;)

I'll even walk you through it :)

But start small... Find and download a video clip containing a short section (a second or two) which you'd like to make into an animated image and I'll walk you through it.

Cartoons can be good sources.

Here are a few I made recently to post in other threads...

Attached File  am-dad.haylias-face-punch.gif   129.34KB   0 downloads   Attached File  am-dad.s05e17.stan-handgun.gif   56.31KB   0 downloads   Attached File  am-dad.cockblocker-security.gif   102.97KB   0 downloads   Attached File  Futurama.Benders-Game.fry-leela-shower.gif   244.06KB   0 downloads   Attached File  Futurama.Benders-Game.professor-boomerang.gif   406.26KB   0 downloads
  • Dekay, 2scoops, mrsDeeks and 1 other like this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:19 AM

I like those you have made, maybe later in the week ill DL that stuff and have a pop. :)

• mrsDeeks and no1 like this

#7 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:57 AM

Have a go JImmi its cool making animation I got one can throw in tomorrow I did in flash :)

• 2scoops, mrsDeeks and no1 like this

#8 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 11:24 PM

I just came across these i didnt make them but they made me chuckle

How dirty is your mind?

Dirty-Mind-GIFs-1.gif

Dirty-Mind-GIFs-4.gif

Dirty-Mind-GIFs-3.gif

Dirty-Mind-GIFs-9.gif

• Forest, no1 and Enzyme303 like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.