2 replies to this topic

#1 Vmax

Vmax

Oily

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:17 PM

Hi all, dunno if this has been posted before but a friend pointed something out to me so i done a small experiment. He had left a wash out in the sun and when he came back it had turned a nice amber from green.

So me being me i tried it out and blow me it worked. 

Below in the pic is a 3rd wash (one i never do but for this it was ideal) the greenest one of all so i split it and put half in the sun for just 10 mins and half left in the dark.

gallery_78_47_45140.jpg

Edited by Vmax, 21 April 2016 - 02:19 PM.

• Budgie, 2scoops, weedtroll and 3 others like this

#2 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 02:28 PM

I've heard about it in dispensarys out in the us they call it cherry drops
  • Budgie, duke and usibl like this

#3 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 03:47 PM

UVB doing it's thing :) Must be acting on the chlorophyl like when autum leaves turn red maybe?

It does make it look more appealing. I wonder if it will have an effect on the flavour too?

• Budgie, duke and usibl like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.