9 replies to this topic

#1 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:01 AM

Hello all, I've been wondering about this for a few weeks now, it's been a few years since I've come across one si I thought I'd go on the hunt for a "creeper", you know, that kind of smoke that you're finished the first doob, still feel fine and start thinking "this is pretty shit smoke", then suddenly you're wrecked out of nowhere :lol:

Most of the ones I've had over the years have been sats but everywhere I've looked people say indicas are more prone to it? Some of the theories reckon it's in the genetics, some say it's the way it was grown and when it was harvested, ie late harvest increases the chances, something to do with higher CBN and CBD increasing the time for the THC to kick in.

I remember a while back there was a major dry spell in the area I lived in at the time, and my stash was low, all you could get was this "Thai stick", was £80 an oz at a time when normal street craps was £160, or 180+ for good gear but it was all that was going about, Thai my arse, it was brick weed with red string through it lol.

Anyways, rumour has it it came up from brixton if I recall, most thought it was shite, and to be fair it tasted it, but it proper creeper up on you, I loved it, nice clearheaded buzz, all cerebral.

Just wondering if anyone knows any strains known for this or if it is indeed how it's grown, there's nothing wrong with it hitting straight away but I like a smoke while I walk the dog, just not the walk back feeling mangled lol, would be nice to find a creeper type so I can walk the dog, get back and sit down and then realize I'm off my face ;)

My room is pretty packed for the foreseeable but I don't mind experimenting with flower times and taking cuts, popping however many beans to find the right one when I have room if needs be, so anyone got any suggestions where to start my search?

ATB :smoked:
  • Joe likes this

#2 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 04:22 AM

Thai my arse, it was brick weed with red string through it lol.

Anyways, rumour has it it came up from brixton if I recall

I remember that.

I heard it came from Vietbodia, or somewhere over there ;)
  • THC F13ND likes this

#3 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:04 AM

I remember that.

I heard it came from Vietbodia, or somewhere over there ;)

Could well have been from over that way, sounds about right to me, it certainly had the right kind of feel to the buzz to be from that part of the world, an intense rushy sativa high once it hit but took about 30-45 mins to actually kick in.

I remember it having a load of seeds through it but I didn't think to keep a hold of any, wasn't as keen on sativas then as I am now.

ATB

#4 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:31 PM

Ace seeds Malawi left to get Amber is a smoke that creeps ,the initial hit is quite chatty and optimistic,sun shining birds singing type shit,then about 30 mins later it's overwhelming and debilitating .can take 14/15 weeks to get there though,yield is great though so it makes up for the time unlike many long flowering sats.i think the fem version is out now,I'm sure their spokesman Dubie said he isolated the killer pheno into fem seeds but was a while back when I read it.
It is well worth the time if you like sativa.
  • Dekay and THC F13ND like this

#5 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:02 PM

Nice one, I'll have to look into that one, I'm planning on having separate veg and flower areas soon so long flower times isn't an issue.

Most of my favourites are pure or nearly pure sativas, I just find that my tolerance builds too quickly with a lot of indica strains and I end up sleepy before I get stoned lol, but this one sounds like a cracker, one for the "to grow" list methinks, cheers ;)

ATB
  • gingerb likes this

#6 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:36 PM

@THC F13ND i think the brick weed stuff you mention can be picked up fairly easily around London still pretty cheap aswell.

I did a few years try and grow a seed I had from it but it turned out to be a male plant, but it was def a satvia dom strain of some kind.

These days its usually called jamaican commercial weed, very similar to the brick weed but not so compressed and usually has seeds in.

DM me I maybe able to source you some seeds I have kicking around if want to give them a try.

• THC F13ND likes this

#7 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:47 PM

@THC F13ND see below the plant i grew, was gutted it was a male plant.

Grew like crazy aswell.

jamaican10
Jam7
Jam6

• Dekay, olmec and THC F13ND like this

#8 BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:29 PM

I once grew out some blueberry cuts off a mate and fook me was that a creeper,I dropped some off for a mate whom I was to meet at the pub later,he rolled a spliff at home thought it was shite and made another for on the way to the pub,he got there before me and when I got there he was sat in the tap room on his own,I walked in he looked up at me and said 'you cunt'apperently he was talking to someone at the bar turned to em and said I'm not being funny mate but your gonna have to fook off and leave me alone lol,the buzz lasted fookin ages n all,great gear,BIG
  • Dekay, gingerb and THC F13ND like this

#9 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 10:51 PM

Trainwreck (arcata cut) thats a real bad creeper think your fine then you want to hide from everyone and never touch drugs again an hour later :)

• gingerb, THC F13ND and Lostorstolen like this

#10 Lostorstolen

Lostorstolen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:56 AM

My mi5 auto was like that smoked it started driving home was fine for about half the distance. Then wham could barely see was I gooned pulled into a parking lot parked the car and phoned a taxi lol. Got home and the wife asked where the car was tried telling her but she told me the next morning I wasn't making any sense lol. Found it the next morning about 6 blocks away had a good chuckle lol.

Edited by Lostorstolen, 19 August 2016 - 12:58 AM.

• THC F13ND and Dex like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.