Photo
- - - - -

Weedtroll Does Girl Scout Cookies, Honey haze, Exodus Cheese and Ice.

Girl scout cookies honey haze Ice Exo cheese weedtroll

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#1 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 02:38 PM

:llama: Get ready!  :llama:

It's

:llama: WT's Girl scout cookies grow :llama:

With added Honey haze, Exodus Cheese and Ice.

Strains:

BC Bud company - Girl scout cookies.

When 2 full boxes of Girl Scout Cookies arrived in British Columbia, 
BC Bud Depot knew what to do. The clone was fast becoming a legend - 
a potent mix of an OG Kush x Durban Poison x Cherry Kush mother 
backcrossed with a prime-looking OG Kush father created possibly one of 
the best Northern California strains of all time. After dedicating a 
number of mothers, BCBD immediately started growing these out to reverse and 
create the first feminized (S1) Girl Scout Cookies seeds released to the world. 
Fast becoming a BC Bud Depot favorite, the Girl Scout Cookies are excellent for 
medical use, particularly is the areas of anxiety, depression, pain relief and 
inflammation. Winner of Best Hybrid at the 2013 Los Angeles Medical Cannabis Cup!

Genetics: Indica / Sativa Hybrid
Specifics: (OG Kush x Durban Poison x Cherry Kush) x OG Kush
Flavour: Chocolate mint taste
Flowering Time: Indoor: 9-10 weeks

Simply female seeds - Honey Haze
Honey Haze renowned for both its sweet honey taste and amazingly quick, 
up high, this sativa is sure to be appreciated by connoisseurs. 
The plant has very heavy buds with little leaf, the main branches are very dense, 
but its shortened height keeps yields. Real forgiving, 
Honey Haze is a mistress you will be glad you kept to yourself and sure to pass around to only close friends.

Honey Haze is a wonderful cannabis strain from Simply Female Seeds which is currently only available as a 
Feminized Seed Choice. This high quality cannabis seed is produced by Simply Female Seeds and is one of the 
huge number of popular cannabis seeds that you can buy as a Pick and Mix Single Cannabis Seed option this April 
in Popular Seeds! Honey Haze has a 12/12 Photoperiod Flowering Period and its Indica / Sativa profile can best 
be described as Sativa Dominant. The correct environment for this strain is listed by the breeder as Indoor Environments. 
Exactly how strong Honey Haze is is not currently known and this strain is generally thought of as an average yielder. 
Simply Female Seeds have not listed an indoor height for this strain and while there are always a great many different influences 
in a particular cannabis strain, categories of seeds which have influenced Honey Haze are: Hybrid. Simply Female Seeds 
have a large range of other seeds available for purchase at Popular Seeds this April. 
Honey Haze has no Indoor Flowering Time listed and no Optimal Outdoor Harvest Time information is available. 
One of the most remarkable things about Honey Haze from Simply Female Seeds is its wonderful odor and taste 
that can best be described as Hashy;Sweet in its flavour and smell!

THC - 16%
Phenotype - Mainly Sativa
Flavour - Honey Sweet Hash

Greenhouse Seed Co - Exodus Cheese
Exodus Cheese Feminised Seeds by the cannabis breeder Greenhouse Seed Co.,is a Photoperiod Feminised marijuana strain. 
This Feminised seed grows well in Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors conditions. It has a High (15-20%) THC Content. 
The CBD content of the strain is Unknown.The most popular clone-only strain in the UK is now available in seed form. 

Cheese lovers will love the Exodus Cheese.

Branchy plant with vine-like growth, needs full support.
The effect is very stoned, effective medicinally against insomnia and pain and good appetite stimulant. 
It has a very earthy, mossy flavor, with woody notes.

Femaleseeds - ICE
The ICE ® cannabis is a selected phenotype out of a Skunk Special X White Widow cross. 
She was selected out of 500 females, because she had the best of both sides. Years of 
backcrossing and cubing have been spent to stabilise this cross towards the first phenotype. 
Even a little bit of Blueberry was crossed in and stabilised again. 
You will find the enormous buds of the Skunk Special, the trichomes coverage and power of the White Widow, 
with an Indica look. The highest THC-levels were measured in the ICE during the High times Cup of 1998.

A very heat resistant cannabis strain. Although an indoor cannabis strain, she grows perfectly outdoor in Mediterranean climates.

Height: 60 - 80cm
Flowering time: 8 - 9 weeks
Seed to harvest: 10 - 11 weeks
Harvest: Very high
Taste / Smell: Strong diesel smell and taste, very medicinal
Effects: Very fast, hard indica hit.

EQUIPMENT:
1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent
600w Lights mh/dual spec bulbs
Rhino fan and filters
15l pots
B&Q JI  #2 dirt
Dolomite lime
Mychor Fungi
Tomorite food

As we are only a few days into this, there aren't many pics yet.
But as I'm sure you're all aware, this will not always be the case :llama:
This is their last day on the window sill and lights are due on at 4am for their
first day of artificial sunshine.

The next few weeks will be kinda dull as I veg them but I'll post up the odd
pic or two every week until June and then things should start heating up.

Thanks for looking in, any comments are greatly appreciated.
Shanti stoners :)

Edited to be more white background friendly ;)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 17 others like this

#2 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 04:09 PM

That's much better ;)
  • weedtroll, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#3 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 06:33 PM

Good luck with this m8 they all sound sweet, stupidly hard to read on a whit background tho
  • Dekay, weedtroll, duke and 3 others like this

#4 weedtroll

weedtroll

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:37 PM

Good luck with this m8 they all sound sweet, stupidly hard to read on a whit background tho

Even with the orange? :(

Missy showed me that the yellow was really hard to read, so I thought the orange would stand out better.

If'n it's still bad I'll change it over to a dark, not very trolly colour for you all though But I'll not be as bright and shouty then :( /emotinalblackmailtroll

Whats with all the white background users...Racists!!!

I always assumed everyone is as lazy as me and has it on default blue :D

I'll have to offset that with more :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: farming though. 

Otherwise I won't be a special snowflake anymore and troll loves his special snowflakyness.

• Dekay, hazed bunny, Zephyr and 1 other like this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,009 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:38 PM

hi troll about time aye your stash must be getting low by now a bad feeling that getting to the last jar i shall follow along and hope you get to finish this one drama free,peace

• Dekay, weedtroll, Nappa and 1 other like this

#6 weedtroll

weedtroll

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:02 PM

hi troll about time aye your stash must be getting low by now a bad feeling that getting to the last jar i shall follow along and hope you get to finish this one drama free,peace

Cheers @ duke :D Glad to have you along :)

The last jar ship sailed weeks ago now, but I did get a big bag of popcorn bud I'd completely forgot about in the freezer so I've been raiding that :D

Still better than 90% of the street weed around here. Should last me a little while.

I'm hungry for this one as I felt so miserable chopping down that last lot just as they were due flipped too.

I'll also be making sure these are topped and supercropped. Hah those trifles and the mh were huge and too hard to move about. :D

Thought it would be nice to revisit some of the strains I've done before that I enjoyed plus it's thinning the bean tin so I've an excuse to get more beans  :deviltoker:

• Dekay, hazed bunny, duke and 1 other like this

#7 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:51 PM

Aha a diary at fucking last :P did you get to the end of mine in end btw lol.

Sounds good mate look forward to your no doubt uncontrollable excitement as they progress and to an influx of so many proud pics, happy days buddy :)

• weedtroll, duke and Zephyr like this

#8 Nappa

Nappa

Coco baby

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:24 PM

Get in there WT, that intro looks like an ancient manuscript.

Let's hope this grow goes without a hitch, I too know the pain of ending a grow early an it's one of the worst feelings PERIOD as our cousins across the pond would say. So I'll be along for the ride wishing you a harmonious journey brother. :happyleaf:
  • weedtroll, duke and Zephyr like this

#9 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:30 PM

Even with the orange? :(
Missy showed me that the yellow was really hard to read, so I thought the orange would stand out better.
If'n it's still bad I'll change it over to a dark, not very trolly colour for you all though But I'll not be as bright and shouty then :( /emotinalblackmailtroll

Whats with all the white background users...Racists!!!
I always assumed everyone is as lazy as me and has it on default blue :D
I'll have to offset that with more :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: farming though.
Otherwise I won't be a special snowflake anymore and troll loves his special snowflakyness.

Just for you, a new BBCode: boxcolour=somecolour :)

somecolour can be a valid HTML colour name, or a 3- or 6-digit hex code preceded by a # symbol.

Examples:
[boxcolour=darkgoldenrod]This has a dark-yellowish background[/boxcolour]
This has a dark-yellowish background

[boxcolour=#9370DB]This has a purple background...

...and multiple lines[/boxcolour]
This has a purple background...

...and multiple lines

[boxcolour=white][color=black]This has a white background with black text[/black][/boxcolour]
This has a white background with black text

So now you can choose both background and text in any colour you choose :)
  • smokin soul, weedtroll and duke like this

#10 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:06 PM

If'n it's still bad I'll change it over to a dark, not very trolly colour

It's actually quite difficult to find colours that work on a wide variety of backgrounds.

The defaults on each skin are very different, for instance, and there's a good reason for that ;)

The usual bold and italic etc. are reliable but adding, say, some dark green text probably makes things a bit difficult for people on the Deviant skin.

There is a 'background' BBCode, but it's rubbish —
it only changes the text background,
it has no padding, and
it leaves gaps between lines

Perhaps OK for the odd  shouty highlight , but not much else.
  • weedtroll likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Girl scout cookies, honey haze, Ice, Exo cheese, weedtroll

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.