#1 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:59 AM

Hi guys I'm back again with another Dexter question :D

I have lots of trim and I dare make oils using iso and any flammable stuff.

Can you fine people's help a brother out with some ideas so I can something same as the oils you fine people use please.

I suffer with really bad nerve pains in my hip lower back(bulged lumbar 3,4,5) and could do with some advice on getting good relief with what me av:D

Plus a buddy of mine here who his wife suffers with bad pains too and they was gonna try medi pen or sativex

but I decided to ask you fine people because I know we can do it for free because we grow... or near enough free :D.

Thanks in advance my brother's and sister's.
  • 2scoops and weedtroll like this

#2 BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

BIGLUMPAGREEN

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 11:22 AM

Get thee fookin cooker on labs and make some oil fella!there's some really easy to follow guides on here pal and it ain't that hard or dangerous if you use common sense really,I too suffer from a bad back and have had three surgeries on l 3/4,I was on 16 to 20 dyhydrocodeine a day as well as whatever else I could get mi mits on lol,upped my canna usage and managed to wean myself off the nasty fookers,anyways I wanted to give up smoking cos mi chests fooked so oil was the obvious next step and fook me am I glad I did,I used to suffer really badly not being able to sleep cos of pain but bang a blob off the magic stuff in a d I'm out like a fookin light no waking up and fookin stoned out mi box,I fookin love it,do it labs you won't be dissapointed,BIG
  • 2scoops, weedtroll and Dex like this

#3 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 11:42 AM

You could rosin your kief

You could oil it of course

My fav thing in the whole world this is dry shake kief through 180 micron sieve then I put on a piece of brown baking paper, fold in half then fold the left side then the right side so the kief is in a little pouch, then I use a pice of cloth to cover
Both sides of the pouch and squish with some warm to hot hair straighteners for a 3 second count release and move and squish again for a 3 sec count, take the cloth off and feel if the pouch of kief is good and hot. If it is open the pouch and it should be kind of stuck to the paper that's exactly how we want it, if it's not recover and carry on warming. Then just peel it off the baking paper it should come off in one piece then you just need it while still warm into a pleasuring shape. It's not quite as intense as iso oil but it can be insanely strong and is so tasty you will never share it!!! Heat and hand preasure is all that's needed for this technique

Or lastly is butter but I hear that really smells when doing
  • 2scoops, weedtroll, BIGLUMPAGREEN and 1 other like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 12:23 PM

I grind it up and stick in a slow cooker covered with water and a few blocks of butter, stewing away on low all night, then strain it and put in fridge to solidify, once its hardened remove the butter from top and sling the water underneath, then do as you please with the butter, i like minty nutmeg cookies it just masks the taste of weed a wee bit. You can use a pan on cooker if you`ve no slow cooker, simmering away for like at least four hours, but longer you leave the better it gets, you may have to keep topping the pan up with water if doing it cooker.

• weedtroll, BIGLUMPAGREEN and Dex like this

#5 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 12:31 PM

Get thee fookin cooker on labs and make some oil fella!there's some really easy to follow guides on here pal and it ain't that hard or dangerous if you use common sense really,I too suffer from a bad back and have had three surgeries on l 3/4,I was on 16 to 20 dyhydrocodeine a day as well as whatever else I could get mi mits on lol,upped my canna usage and managed to wean myself off the nasty fookers,anyways I wanted to give up smoking cos mi chests fooked so oil was the obvious next step and fook me am I glad I did,I used to suffer really badly not being able to sleep cos of pain but bang a blob off the magic stuff in a d I'm out like a fookin light no waking up and fookin stoned out mi box,I fookin love it,do it labs you won't be dissapointed,BIG

Thanks buddy and I'm sorry to hear you knackered too, I had injections the first one was steroids two in each lumbar but it lasted three days lop, second wad epidural and boy oh boy never ever again they fooked my full right leg up...

And hell no Id rather try to buy it but no one will sell it, or do it keif and coconut oil and make little blobs pill like.. I ain't doing oil buddy it only takes one cock up to go boom and I'd rather not risk it. Thanks tho big.

Maybe me mate Valley dragon can try oil but I'm too retarded for that lmao
  • BIGLUMPAGREEN likes this

#6 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 12:35 PM

You could rosin your kief

You could oil it of course

My fav thing in the whole world this is dry shake kief through 180 micron sieve then I put on a piece of brown baking paper, fold in half then fold the left side then the right side so the kief is in a little pouch, then I use a pice of cloth to cover
Both sides of the pouch and squish with some warm to hot hair straighteners for a 3 second count release and move and squish again for a 3 sec count, take the cloth off and feel if the pouch of kief is good and hot. If it is open the pouch and it should be kind of stuck to the paper that's exactly how we want it, if it's not recover and carry on warming. Then just peel it off the baking paper it should come off in one piece then you just need it while still warm into a pleasuring shape. It's not quite as intense as iso oil but it can be insanely strong and is so tasty you will never share it!!! Heat and hand preasure is all that's needed for this technique

Or lastly is butter but I hear that really smells when doing

Thanks you very much that sounds better, so I swallow it, Like as in make little cod liver oil looking pills?

And can make lots in one day and store em in the fridge?

It's sounds like a good job to do this weekend and the wife got straighteners woop woop :D

And I do dry sieve I sort of mastered that way of getting kief and use grinders mesh thing

And thank you very much buddy :)

Edited by Labs dexter, 30 April 2016 - 12:36 PM.

• BIGLUMPAGREEN likes this

#7 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 12:42 PM

I grind it up and stick in a slow cooker covered with water and a few blocks of butter, stewing away on low all night, then strain it and put in fridge to solidify, once its hardened remove the butter from top and sling the water underneath, then do as you please with the butter, i like minty nutmeg cookies it just masks the taste of weed a wee bit. You can use a pan on cooker if you`ve no slow cooker, simmering away for like at least four hours, but longer you leave the better it gets, you may have to keep topping the pan up with water if doing it cooker.

I did that before but the taste of leafs nearly made me sick.

But this time I am gonna collect all the crystals and just pout the keif in and hopefully that will taste better than green matter in it.

And smell doesn't matter much I live in a ghetto that nearly everyone smokes abit of smell is not a problem buddy,

how meny grams of keif into butter would you recommend for a sleeping dose :D

I have so much I can try few different things.

I am planning on doing e sig oil using ready made flavours with 0nicotine.

Butter was another on me list or coconut oil.

And deffo do few pills of rozen thingy if it's like how I am imagining it lol.

And thank you jimmy very much

Edited by Labs dexter, 30 April 2016 - 12:43 PM.

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.