521 replies to this topic

#11 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:20 PM

I see the family photo pic :) was there more?

• THC F13ND and Dex like this

#12 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:49 AM

Pics too didn't you see em weedtroll...

I'll re post em or I would look like a right fool lmao

Painkiller
Attached File  DSC_0626.JPG   125.47KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0627.JPG   91.03KB   0 downloads

Afghan
Attached File  DSC_0628.JPG   111.96KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0629.JPG   99.8KB   0 downloads

Painkiller #2
Attached File  DSC_0630.JPG   134.89KB   0 downloads
Attached File  DSC_0631.JPG   70.21KB   0 downloads

The church
Attached File  DSC_0632.JPG   112.73KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0635.JPG   87.34KB   0 downloads

The Amsterdam skunk
Attached File  DSC_0636.JPG   110.67KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0637.JPG   101.82KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0638.JPG   133.83KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0639.JPG   139.19KB   0 downloads

Here we go sorted some pics again woohooo lool

Edited by Labs dexter, 11 May 2016 - 06:12 AM.

• Mr Pothead, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 5 others like this

#13 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:12 AM

I never did a diary because my grows weren't dairy worthy and I would have got allot of stick rather than praise :),

No such thing as an unworthy diary mate, diaries are for helping others to become better growers as well as showing our skills and strain/gear/nute reviews etc, everyone started somewhere after all :lol:

Anyways, rant over lol, I'll pull up a chair in the corner here and see how things go, best of luck :jointroll:

ATB

• smokin soul, weedtroll, thcdudeuk and 1 other like this

#14 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:15 AM

Thanks fiend your just in time for more pics lol since last night never showed up...

The afghan I'm sure whether it's a fem or male smells and grew like a fem

for an afghan it's my first that smells like skunk the one I have in flower now has like a leathery smell lol poop

but when it's jared with sour kush and skunk I'm guessing it will get some perfume :D

Edited by Labs dexter, 11 May 2016 - 06:56 AM.

• smokin soul, denots and THC F13ND like this

#15 weedtroll

weedtroll

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:02 AM

They look banging labs :) Don't know what you were worried about with such nice girls.

Keep them coming amigo ;)

• smokin soul, THC F13ND and Dex like this

#16 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:22 AM

They look banging labs :) Don't know what you were worried about with such nice girls.

Keep them coming amigo ;)

Thanks buddy I was doing pretty well before Christmas, then I decided to go all dialed in and I was using wrong ph and that naked my plants really really bad I had hermies few thrown out lol big disaster.

Now I am using the hydro/coco ph and feeding with soil nutes and all is good.

(If anyone uses canna pro plus or miracle grow root boost potting mix after a while things go wrong check the run off and drop it down to 5.5 lmao then soil pulls it back up and all the duffs will dissappear lmao madness and soil can get too dry)

it's depressing when you have to throw plant and hermies every where busting a nut... Now it's all green buddy I found me mojo and happy to share my works :)
  • weedtroll and THC F13ND like this

#17 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:50 PM

Sour kush last night had another nanner so I chopped her down, she was pollinated before I got her and after second week or so I found a nanner so I chopped it off and promised my self if I see another I will chop...

Here is some pics before action went down few seeds were dropping too lol.
Attached File  DSC_0603.JPG   151.81KB   0 downloads
Budds are tiny I wasn't expecting nowt from a pollinated lady just a smoke will do for now :D (farmer man a reap his crop no matter how small :)) Attached File  DSC_0606.JPG   129.83KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0610.JPG   123.79KB   0 downloads
Not a good crystals pic but pic is a pic more to feast on eh Attached File  DSC_0608.JPG   84.88KB   0 downloads

Here is herbies afghan the first pic I took the garden ties off for a few minutes, and defoliated so it chunks up wee bit no food for her just bee guano lol and water until she says she is done :) so more crystals soon for yaz
Attached File  DSC_0598.JPG   104.59KB   0 downloads
Attached File  DSC_0604.JPG   87.34KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0599.JPG   126.42KB   0 downloads
Attached File  DSC_0605.JPG   128.77KB   0 downloads

More to come in a few days thanks for looking in brother's and sisters :D

Edited by Labs dexter, 12 May 2016 - 07:04 PM.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 4 others like this

#18 weedtroll

weedtroll

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:34 PM

Nice one labs :)

Took me a moment to realise bee guano is honey :D

Shame with the nana's amigo :( boo feckin hermies.

Afghan looks great :) Still got herbies freebiws and a bulldog brand to try out myself.

• smokin soul, THC F13ND and Dex like this

#19 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:58 PM

Nice one labs :)

Took me a moment to realise bee guano is honey :D

Shame with the nana's amigo :( boo feckin hermies.

Afghan looks great :) Still got herbies freebiws and a bulldog brand to try out myself.

Thanks for the good coments and ai mate a shame but all good in the hood got more to come hopefully :)

Those afghan are good, nearly all the afghan I have grown in the past had no smell or like a leather smell lol, nice smoke nevertheless and N sensitive but pk hungry it loves the stuff. Pretty much survives on magne cal and buddy additives :).

I had a tester few days ago maybe a week and that was nice, made my head spin like I was sipping henessy straight lol.

Just remembered about bee guano lol I like sounding professional, but it's raw organic honey only organic thing lol

Edited by Labs dexter, 12 May 2016 - 08:08 PM.

• Dekay, smokin soul and weedtroll like this

#20 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:23 PM

lots of lovely flavours on the go in here labs, love the look of that afghan :) will pull up a pew and watch on for the bud fest, good luck mate

• THC F13ND and Dex like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.