• Please log in to reply
521 replies to this topic

#21 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:39 PM

Have I completely missed a diary my apologies labs, I like th elook of that amsterdam skunk mate :)

• THC F13ND and Dex like this

#22 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:58 AM

Yup she just exploding the Amsterdam skunk,.. and thanks dekay :D
  • Dekay likes this

#23 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:51 AM

Might as well add some more lol pics

Amsterdam skunk
This lady is fed every three days with a ph of 5.5, I feed all the notes at half doses of magne cal and pk one day then three days later half recommend dose of bloom and honey, because I nearly have white/burnt tips lol but still growing impressively..

I got my brother to take some a cut for me (I can't clone) so I have another clone coming when I'm ready :D.. I talk too much lol
Skunk :)

Attached File  DSC_0614.JPG   129.15KB   0 downloads
Attached File  DSC_0616.JPG   123.69KB   0 downloads
Attached File  DSC_0617.JPG   129.92KB   0 downloads
It growing every day lovely

Some more afghan
Attached File  DSC_0619.JPG   130.07KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0618.JPG   134.28KB   0 downloads
  • Mr Pothead, Dekay, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#24 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 11:35 AM

You got plenty going off in that room Labs:), shame about the hermie like, but shit happens. Some nice picci`s too. :)

• Dex likes this

#25 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 12:07 PM

Thanks jimmy, I wasn't expecting nowt much really some of it is dry today I was smoking it and pretty good really..

I'm guessing it hermied then he took the cuts, I put off any kush for now after the og is over and done with I don't think I'm gonna touch any kush..
  • Dekay and 2scoops like this

#26 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 04:24 PM

I realised my spelling was off as usual lmao
I am not gonna touch any kush strains again after og if I manage to recover her from molybdenum Deff lol its cool I got to see this Deff it's ment to be rare...

I'm finding it hard to get rid because don't know what ph to give her I tried 6.0 and 5.5 but not very green yet..

I don't want my kush experience to end like this lmao so if any of you fine brother's or sister's came across it (molybdenum deff) in coco or canna pro plus please give me some tips :)

thanks in advance and thank for reading

Edited by Labs dexter, 13 May 2016 - 04:38 PM.

• Mr Pothead, 2scoops and THC F13ND like this

#27 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:18 PM

Looking nice in there mate, going quite well so far :)

With molybdenum deficiency you'll want to ph to somewhere between 6-7, preferably above 6.5, and the new growth should clear up in a week or so, the parts that are already affected will stay the same but new growth will show the improvement.

ATB :bong:
  • K.D.R.G.M and Dex like this

#28 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:08 PM

Thanks buddy even in coco medium? If so I'll do that soon and see what she says :)

Thanks for the comment matey and the advice :D
  • THC F13ND likes this

#29 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:10 PM

The canna terra proffesional which is set ph @ 5.8 you shouldn`t need to ph your feeds if your using organic ferts, i`m not really that clued but if your using chemical based ferts, i`d risk upping the ph to 6.2. But that canna peat is packed full of life looking at it and reading on their site, so really ideal for organic ferts with the odd bit of mollases added once a week to feed and keep the microlife healthy, then theirs no need to ph, also adding summink like mycorrhiza fungi into the potting up hole when planting up would help no ends in keeping stuff green cus all that microlife will help heep ph cock on cus they just love living around said ph, so they are natural ph buffers. Tomorite is cheap as fuck and you can buy it organic as is the fungi, summink like a pack of tnc mycorrgiza or root grow works, that`s about what i think i know on this but tis what i`d do with that medium your using.

I`m not a fan of chopping leaves off, it`s a right load of bollox and it will do us reduve yield and even more so on smaller plants where light coverage of a 600hps should be most if not all of the plant, leaves just light into energy (sugars) which in turn feeds the plant and grows bigger buds and i`m 100% sure of that. Scrogging is a totally different ball game as is supercropping and these are different how they work to produce more bud, but chopping big fans of willy nilly won`t gove you more bud.

• Mr Pothead, Dekay and Dex like this

#30 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:41 PM

The canna terra proffesional which is set ph @ 5.8 you shouldn`t need to ph your feeds if your using organic ferts, i`m not really that clued but if your using chemical based ferts, i`d risk upping the ph to 6.2. But that canna peat is packed full of life looking at it and reading on their site, so really ideal for organic ferts with the odd bit of mollases added once a week to feed and keep the microlife healthy, then theirs no need to ph, also adding summink like mycorrhiza fungi into the potting up hole when planting up would help no ends in keeping stuff green cus all that microlife will help heep ph cock on cus they just love living around said ph, so they are natural ph buffers. Tomorite is cheap as fuck and you can buy it organic as is the fungi, summink like a pack of tnc mycorrgiza or root grow works, that`s about what i think i know on this but tis what i`d do with that medium your using.

I`m not a fan of chopping leaves off, it`s a right load of bollox and it will do us reduve yield and even more so on smaller plants where light coverage of a 600hps should be most if not all of the plant, leaves just light into energy (sugars) which in turn feeds the plant and grows bigger buds and i`m 100% sure of that. Scrogging is a totally different ball game as is supercropping and these are different how they work to produce more bud, but chopping big fans of willy nilly won`t gove you more bud.

Thanks for the reply jimmy and yeah taking leafs is bad gavin explained to me but the afghan is really hairy so I'm just aiding the bud leaf a little and getting more air in..

Tho any other plant I mainly defoliate in veg now because gavin showed me a way of nearly super cropping but with faster recovery and good results that involves taking leafs off (only in veg and late flower) , no more in flower tho buddy and afghan is nearly done her work for me..

On the ones you gifted me I will not take leafs off apart from ak 99 that I will have to defoliate+lst in veg to get her in shape because she sounds lanky..

Skunk I had to because she is short the lower buds had no room get some light and it's worked tho I'm not intending of taking more leafs off :)

i get what you mean mate I have taken leafs off alot of plants and didn't get good results apart from the strong ones that are vigorous they seem to fatten after some leaf taking... But haven't had that since November lol

About the things in the soil what type of micro or macro do you mean? Is it insects I have a plant that has some sprintails in it which I left in a dome in the green house lol I could help that colony lol my growing xp is really small I been running a joke of a perpetual since I started :D gavin witnessed allot of baduns lol and one or two gooduns

And thanks for the advice most of all that I forgot to add mate

Edited by Labs dexter, 13 May 2016 - 06:46 PM.

• Mr Pothead and 2scoops like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.