Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Dutch Passion and The Green Circle Summer Pot Noodle competition

Dutch Passion The Green Circle don kedix free sex farty bits Pot Noodle buds cannabis

• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic

#1 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:37 PM

Hey you pot heads! I hope you all enjoyed the glimpse of summer. We have had beautiful sunshine since last thursday so it feels like time to announce the upcoming..

sml_gallery_16_107_63911.png

and

gallery_16_258_7553.jpg

Summer Pot Noodle Competition

Who is itching to hardly get any weed from a tiny pot? Yes the pot noodle challenge originally run by Up2nogood is back.

It will start with the Photoperiod strains  in germination week starting on the 1st of June 2016, everyone must grow from seed and it has to be through the soil/medium by the final day 10 th June or you are out.  :nono:

Germination week is followed by 12/12 with photo periods only, you cannot veg after germinating the seed; so straight into flower room. :)

Competition to be fair will run up to 16 weeks unless all plants finish, die, spontaneously combust or just give up.

At any time during germination week you must take a picture of seed , and a picture must be taken of it coming through soil/growing medium\having a tail whatever by day 10 to show it is alive and a picture must be taken each week thereafter. :happyleaf:

Final pictures of your plants will then be put into a public vote off and will include the autos this time.

For those starting AUTOS.

Auto rules

Entries can be made germination week 21 st of June till 1 st of July.
Pictures must be taken of the seed on the day its planted and the day it germinates and have to go into thread within time and at least one picture a week thereafter.
You can grow any light times with the Autos.
They can be grown in coco, soil, and perlite.
They can be grown in a king size or normal size pot noodle but you probably want to go for the king size.

Prizes

Kindly donated by Dutch Passion

The Photoperiod prize is

10 female Dark delight

Dark Delight has been a winner since she was introduced in 2012.  Many regular customers have said this is one of the strongest indica-dominant in the Dutch Passion collection. Dark Delight has been a revelation and has developed a following of repeat growers who love the genuinely narcotic and occasionally psychedelically strong weed.

The Automatic prize is

7 female Autocolorado cookies

Coming from Colorado with some of the strongest indica-dominant auto genetics we have found so far. This is a USA autoflowering variety combining a delicious fruity flavour with typical Dutch Passion extreme potency and yields which are significantly above average.  The genetics came from our original best-selling AutoBlueberry and an exceptional Girl Scout Cookie cutting from Colorado, famed for a heavy indica stone with a sweet tropical mango taste.

Here is my last effort and if anyone beats the yield from this of 29.2 g dry there is a bonus prize. ;)

gallery_16_39_119584.jpg

I will open this thread on the 1st of June and people can declare their photoperiod entries and show us your seeds straight away because time is of the essence. A few did not manage to germinate their seeds on time so to maybe plant more than one would be an idea. its suprisingly good fun and no stress to grow these I enjoy it lots, so good luck.

• Budgie, 2scoops, revert and 18 others like this

#2 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:14 PM

The comp is open for Photo entries to be be shown and declared so get them seeds out force a pot noodle down and lets get this party started :)

• smokin soul, weedtroll, marque08 and 7 others like this

#3 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:32 PM

Started at midnight :D With 2 entries  :rolleyes:  :deviltoker:  :shocked:  :satan:

Went with two kush strains.

Lemon Kush and Special Kush in the hopes that they are nice and fast. :harvest:

20160601 002126

Will choose one to enter into the final  :whistling:

• Dekay, smokin soul, marque08 and 4 others like this

#4 White Warg

White Warg

Brouhaha Hooha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 11:47 PM

Lol, you got in ahead of me.  

I've started two strains too: Big Bud XXL by Ministry of Cannabis, and OG Kush by Dinafem.

If they both germinate I'll choose which to grow out for this competition, the other I'm going to put into a 1-litre airpot for a challenge at another site (a LED growers site).

I don't want to flood the thread, normally one picture per week, but can I have an exception for the start? Piccies are nice after all...!!

#1 PotP
#2 PotP
#3 PotP

• Dekay, smokin soul, weedtroll and 3 others like this

#5 Gumby1

Gumby1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:47 AM

we dont have them noodle pots here..

how big is the container?.. an can we use an equally sized one or no go??.. hahaha.
  • Budgie, Dekay, smokin soul and 6 others like this

#6 White Warg

White Warg

Brouhaha Hooha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:53 AM

A King Size Pot Noodle container is almost exactly half a litre.

• marque08, Hot Sausage, Paulie and 1 other like this

#7 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:24 AM

Here's my Buddhas blue cheese. Fingers crossed it germinates. I might start a backup tomorrow

Attached Files

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 5 others like this

#8 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:31 AM

Should I do fem I have some fems? Lol

Can I do this instead please it's female and more worth while :) I realised I need a smaller pot so once it surface them on to the pot noodle... Right?
I put it in this morning
Attached File  DSC_0771.JPG   147.53KB   0 downloads
Attached File  DSC_0772.JPG   111.71KB   0 downloads

Edited by Labs dexter, 01 June 2016 - 08:14 AM.

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 6 others like this

#9 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:19 AM

quite excited my first pot noodler comp! roll on auto day

• Dekay, smokin soul, weedtroll and 8 others like this

#10 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:40 PM

quite excited my first pot noodler comp! roll on auto day

What strain you thinking of mate, I'm going with some cbd sensi star, by cbd botanics..

My first go as well lol
  • Dekay, smokin soul, Forest and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dutch Passion, The Green Circle, don kedix, free sex, farty bits, Pot Noodle, buds, cannabis

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.