14 replies to this topic

#1 Herbies

Herbies

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:31 PM

We would like to thank all of our Herbies customers.

If you have made or make an order on any of our sites between 1st May and 30th June 2016 please comment with your order number for a chance to win seeds of your choice!

1.Comment with you order number
2. Link to what seeds you would like to win from any of our 3 sites www.herbiesheadshop.com, www.autofloweringseeds.com or herbiespicknmixseeds.com

You can enter as many times as you have order numbers!

The winner will be chosen at random from all entries on Friday 1st July and announced on the thread. The winner will receive a pack of 10 of their chosen seeds.

Good luck all! :)

• Budgie, 2scoops, weedtroll and 7 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,991 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:50 PM

We would like to thank all of our Herbies customers.

If you have made or make an order on any of our sites between 1st May and 30th June 2016 please comment with your order number for a chance to win seeds of your choice!

1.Comment with you order number
2. Link to what seeds you would like to win from any of our 3 sites www.herbiesheadshop.com, www.autofloweringseeds.com or herbiespicknmixseeds.com

You can enter as many times as you have order numbers!

The winner will be chosen at random from all entries on Friday 1st July and announced on the thread. The winner will receive a pack of 10 of their chosen seeds.

Good luck all! :)

you are funny!how many stoners keep proof of buying seeds or receipts for anything really?i have bought 3-4 lots this year alone but certainly dont have order numbers!not that i mind i got a few seeds in the fridge!peace

• 2scoops, BIGLUMPAGREEN and Dex like this

#3 Herbies

Herbies

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:57 PM

you are funny!how many stoners keep proof of buying seeds or receipts for anything really?i have bought 3-4 lots this year alone but certainly dont have order numbers!not that i mind i got a few seeds in the fridge!peace

Youd be surprised how many keep them, at least for a month or so just in case they have to get in touch with us.. im sure if someone entered with no order number, we can look them up by other methods if needs be.. :)

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 2 others like this

#4 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:00 PM

Hey herbies I ordered three days ago but I have no number thing my fone deletes the emails, you know you said there are other methods right ;)

Hook a brother up please if you don't mind in the other means you mentioned above :D

#5 Herbies

Herbies

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:02 PM

Hey herbies I ordered three days ago but I have no number thing my fone deletes the emails, you know you said there are other methods right ;)

Hook a brother up please if you don't mind in the other means you mentioned above :D

As long as you have made an order (and we can confirm it if you win) not a problem :)

Need to put the link to the seeds you would like to win in your entry too

• Dex likes this

#6 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:27 PM

I knew there is a good reason I stuck with you herbies :D

http://www.herbieshe...ised-seeds-5005

I don't have the number but can pm you my email which I confirmed the order with :).

Found it #540288

Sorry forgot to add thanks and good luck to who ever else is in this :)
  • 2scoops and duke like this

#7 Herbies

Herbies

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:29 PM

I knew there is a good reason I stuck with you herbies :D

http://www.herbieshe...ised-seeds-5005

I don't have the number but can pm you my email which I confirmed the order with :).

Sorry forgot to add thanks and good luck to who ever else is in this :)

That will be fine. We will only need it if you win

• duke and Dex like this

#8 Herbies

Herbies

Advanced Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:13 AM

Last chance today to get your order numbers in for a chance to win seeds of your choice. Good Luck all and thank you to all of our customers.

If you haven't got an order number but you have placed an order, please still enter and we will confirm details with the winner.

• duke, Dex and White Warg like this

#9 White Warg

White Warg

Brouhaha Hooha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:38 AM

Well, I was going to make an order anyway. So I made an order today!!

Order 542530

If I win, an 8 pack of Dr Underground Killer Mix please

http://www.herbieshe...ised-seeds-3332

Edited by White Warg, 30 June 2016 - 10:12 AM.

• duke, Herbies and Dex like this

#10 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 04:16 PM

Well, I was going to make an order anyway. So I made an order today!!

Order 542530

If I win, an 8 pack of Dr Underground Killer Mix please

http://www.herbieshe...ised-seeds-3332

You will love their painkiller :), it's always a regular in me tent painkiller is :D
  • duke, Herbies and White Warg like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.